ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Looking for a specific mod

Rawesyn

I saw a pic of some armor in and it was similiar to steel (I tihnk) except it was darkish blue and the helmet, had horns on each side, but it was also a closed helmet. I'm wondering, does any of that sound familiar to anyone?

I wish I could. I can't find it anymore for some reason. I was wondering if you guys knew some mods that had closed helmets?

EDIT: I wish there was a way to see what images you comment on, because I asked what armor it was.

Edited by Rawesyn

This is kind of off the wall but does anyone know where i can download the horse armor mod for free. Everywhere I look I either have to pay for it gives you a torrent to Bethesda.

If you have to pay for it, then requesting it for free is a no-no. If you want it, pay for it. -DarkeWolf

@ HaVoK142 Asking that question will not lead to much more than a banning from the site I'm afraid. One of the legitimate sources for the Horse Armor is to purchase the Knights of the Nine expansion, if you can locate it in a store. Here in Canada I was able to find it at Staples.

The other source that comes to mind is the Deluxe version from Steam (but it means paying for the whole shebang when you only need the DLC).