Was Wondering

Zerotix

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know haha, but I'm completely lost xD

I'll keep messing with it until I get it.

I think I might give up. I can't get the mod to work. I'm messing with Wrye Bash right now, but I don't see a way to get the OMOD to run properly, especially since it doesn't have an esm or esp file. It's just a texture/mesh override

Edited by Zerotix

I set them to Ultra High and make sure it's set to Large in game.

And I use the Radeon HD 4830. Again, other mods install fine. It's this ONE mod that won't work. I'm completely out of ideas.

My only suggestion is getting someone to watch my screen on Skype like I mentioned before. I can't think of anything else.

Set your in-game graphics exactly as the following (screen resolution can be what you want). Once you have set them, open the console and type:

saveini

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2466/videosettings.jpg

Now quit the game to the desktop. Open your \Documents\My Games\Oblivion\oblivion,ini and alter the following entry (assuming you have installed ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated:

Copy/paste, do NOT type, to prevent mistakes.

SArchiveList=ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa

If you still cannot see Quarls, then something is not right, and I suspect there is something that you are not mentioning, all other things considered.

I don't know what I could be missing. If other mods that change the textures work just fine, why can't I get this one to work?

Guys I'm sorry to waste so much of your time :/

It seems that the textures WANT to load but can't. If you look at my first picture you can see what I mean. Little boxes come up and it's as if the texture is being stretched out or something. I don't know what's going on.

Edited by Zerotix

What settings do you have for your graphics card? After you do what Hickory said can you get a picture that shows some textures in the foreground, like rocks or plants, and something like trees in the middle, and distant mountains?