NPCs using teleporters

Ghoulz

It's not really a bug, but it does create issues.

I got a house addon(Home1.1 or something) that adds a bunch of portals to different areas and NPCs use them freely.

Heh, I try doing that early quest with that shady guy and his supposed stolen goods. I wait till night for him to leave shop and tail him........... and he goes into the portal to the custom house then the trail goes cold. I don't think he's supposed to leave the IC area, but, I have not a clue where he went.

Should I remove this mod, or does the guy always go to the same area and he just toke a shortcut? I hope this doesn't cause future problems with other quests.

I got a house addon(Home1.1 or something) that adds a bunch of portals

Can you be more specific, preferably with a link?

Ok, the descriptions says
A remarkable side effect of the portals is that characters from all over Cyrodiil tend to use your portals to travel between cities. You can sit in your livingroom and watch people stroll through, chat with each other, etc.
So it looks like Agarmir (I think you are referring to) is just using the portals to go about his business/home. The reason that you can't find him is probably because of his schedule, which you can find out about here.

Have to have certain times to do quests eh...? Sounds like some of that nightmarish stuff from the newer Pokemon games.... only worst.

Thoronir doesn't need to use that portal, but he goes into it anyway. I think it might trash the quest. I'll try to complete it.

I find that when I'm following one of my NPCs on the routines I've assigned using their AI packages that they'll completely disappear instantly to their destination if it passes through an intermediary cell (i.e. if their destination is cell C and to get from cell A to cell C they need to pass through cell B). I'm right behind them as they go through the door but they're already in the destination cell. If I'm in that intermediary cell when their AI package takes them from cell A to cell C I see them walk through cell B. In your case I think you need to find out what the destination is, and you'll find them there.