dark souls paid mod request questions?

surge69

Hey,

So I want to have a mod made so badly id be willing to pay for it's development. I would be willing to pay 200 bucks. The mod in question is kind of a 'better loot mod'. The concept is to get a unique equipment item from a monsters drop table the first time you kill that monster. So lets say you've killed a hallow knight, it drops one of the equipment items it can drop, for example the hallow knight shield. If you farm the knight, it will continue to drop a unique equipment item each kill until you have all the possible drops it can drop. Basically it is a lot similar to the infinite discovery hack but the difference is, it doesn't clutter your inventory. I played with my discovery at 5,000 and it is EXTREMELY annoying having upwards of 50 of each item. 2) the mod would give players an equipment item at a time, instead of how discovery spams you with all possible drops. With 5000 discovery, if you kill a monster and it has 5 different drops, you will get all of the drops every kill. So if you loot, you will get 5 items a kill. 1 item is good enough. The idea behind this mod is to give an ability to give each player every single item in the game with a single play through without farming. Farming is a waste of everyones time and players should not be shamed for circumventing this poor mechanic. If I was in the helm of dark souls I would have this mod be a game feature in the first place.

So again the purpose of this is to obtain equipment from npcs, so it would take 5 hallow knight kills to gain their gear, and after, it would not only not give you hollow knight gear, but it would block the game from giving you the hallow knight gear naturally to filter your inventory and stop it from being cluttered by tons of common items like broken strait sword.

I strongly suggest you read the Terms of Service of this site. It can be accessed by left clicking on the link at the top of this page: "Terms of Service"

Find this line "Do not solicit services from other Nexus members in exchange for monetary compensation or promise of such compensation in connection with content that falls within the scope of a game publishers EULA."

• 4 weeks later...