DLC and expansions for skyrim? what would they be?

deadramage

Please post your ideas for expansions for Skyrim. If you know any details on what bethesda has planned then please tell me!

I think that you should be able to go to Akivir or Atmora. Atmora is the original homeland of the nords and it was were they lived befor moving south to skyrim, it will most likely be cold and snowy (a lot like skyrim), and Akivir is a contenant bigger than tamriel so it is divided into many different climates and uunique looking areas, it is divided into four countries:

Kamal- home to ice demons.

Tseasci- home to vampiric snake people.

Tang mo- home to mokey people.

Ka po' tun- home to the tiger people (possibly related to the Khajiit).

Given what they've done with Oblivion, FO3, and Morrowind, I wouldn't expect anything that large.

Chances are that we might see something which just doesn't fit with the normal lines of the main story... In much the same way that Bloodmoon, Si, Point Lookout, ect were really just a side-story which took place somewhere which was connected.

Mods on the otherhand...

Theres something that bugs me about Skyrim, the developer always talk about five mayor cities, but there are more cities in the clasic Skyrim map:

http://girlsofwar.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/skyrim.jpg?w=369&h=290

One of them could be part of an expansion like Tribunal.

Theres something that bugs me about Skyrim, the developer always talk about five mayor cities, but there are more cities in the clasic Skyrim map:

http://girlsofwar.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/skyrim.jpg?w=369&h=290

One of them could be part of an expansion like Tribunal.

Five MAJOR cities.

Perhaps the others are just smaller cities?

Do you remember Sutch? I think that these cities are just removed. And by the way Akavir is almost so big as Tamriel, so there should be a few games to see the whole of it. Atmora is abandoned since the first era, it's last "invasion" to Tamriel was in 1E 60, when two ships came to Skyrim with a crew begging to enter Skyrim. The expedisions to Atmora in third era was just cold, some icebears and no homes, people or whatever you need to life, not even something like eskimo's (pardon me, Inuït) Edited by louvre

I would like it if they released some Oblivion-type DLCs along with a few quest DLCs.. Oblivion DLCs being the forts and lairs you could purchase and work towards buying everything for them. I just hope in Skyrim we are given more options to customize our homes and fortresses though.