3. 3. Would you be good or evil?

• Good
    • Evil
    • Neutral

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A breton battle mage who once lived in the province of Cyrodiil. He was exiled and sent to Skyrim for a swift execution for using dark magic to steal the life force from children in order to renew his cells, and repair damage to internal and external tissue and neurosystems, essentially letting him live forever.

After arriving in Skyrim, a council of powerful mages stripped him of his powers, and drained his memory of his past life.

However, before his execution could be carried out, a riot broke out in the town they were keeping him. During this riot, all of the prisoners were freed by the rebels. After being set free, not remembering anything, he hears the call of a strange far off voice. (Skyrim storyline picks up from here)

A khajiit, probably. A really sneaky character, the kind that back-stabs Mankar Camoran in the middle of his monologue. Speachcraft, Sneak, Blades, Light Armor, Destruction, Restoration, and Security; he'll be a thief and nightblade, breaking into wherever he wants to for whatever reason, usually involving money. He'll not kill without good reason, however, which means he'll never work as an assassin. He likes to work with poisons, spells, and traps, gaining whatever advantage he can get.

Hi travels to Skyrim were hard on him, as he has little adaption to the cold climate he found there. As a result, he found his way into a city with no coin and no immediate prospects. He was caught stealing from the local lord's kitchen, and sent to jail because he couldn't pay the fine.

He's neutral, because he's willing to steal, lie, and cheat to get ahead in life, but has his principles as well (no stealing from beggars, no killing without cause).

A Bosmer ranger, skilled with bow and short blade, good at sneaking around stealing stuff. His past journeys in the province of Morrowind have had a great impact on his skills, having been a thief. Not part of the Thieves Guild, partly for the... restrictions that wouldn't have suited his style; sneaking behind the victim, finishing him off with a single thrust, getting the loot and disappearing in the shadows.

After an failed attempt at robbing a noble Dunmer, he is captured and thrown into jail. In the long time spent there, he hears of the possibility of a civil war starting in Skyrim. Seeing an opportunity of profiting from the chaos, he cheats the guard and escapes the jail. A word of the jailbreak is sent to nearby cities and eventually provinces. Hiding and in disguise, the Bosmer manages to get to the border of Skyrim. There, however, he is exposed and dragged to jail, only to be executed shortly thereafter...

And that's where it starts off.

I decided to do a little different character for this game. In the previous games, my character was mostly a good guy. Now I wanted something more... bad. Some things never change, though. I'll always play as a Bosmer. Hopefully they look decent this time, though. Oblivion's wood elves... brrr...

• 3 weeks later...
First playtrough Nord with thick beard and a blind eye who uses either claymores or battle axes. Second character dark elf mage who focuses on destruction and conjuration.

Nord warrior dualweilding. Not sure if I will be maleor female. I have never played a Nord in either Morrowind or Oblivion but it just feels right to be one in SKYrim. My second game will be a thief not sure what race.