Something like Bodyslide studio for... Dogmeat ?

Alithinos

Hello.

I was just wondering if it would be possible for a mesh editing tool to come out for Dogmeat. So people could change his physical appearance, perhaps to shape him in various other dog breeds. (nothing pervy here) I'd like to make some breeds myself, but the thing is I can't make or edit models with the 'pro' tools like blender or 3ds max. I haven't studied a related profession, and I don't have enough time to spend to learn this art from point 0. I tried doing stuff with blender, but I gave up after lots of confusion and frustration. So a slider based user-friendly tool could allow me (and others) to make the dog each one likes!

I think the next thing on Bodyslide's author is to get the male body in. Unless you truly care about the exact sizing of the dog's legs, nose, head, etc.... I think Bodyslide is not going to be too useful for you. For different breeds, you should seek mesh replacement. I am using a mesh that has Dogmeat's ears curled in. And I know someone has a mod that turns Dogmeat to a cat. So its definitely out there, just to see people care enough about dogs to create new 3D models so Dogmeat can have multiple choices of breed.

I personally want to see more dogs as pet. That Brahmin is a buzz kill for me walking around. it would be nice to have 1-2 dogs per settlement that behave like Dogmeat.