The Witcher 2 coming to consoles

Retribution

@Retribution: Spot on

@Brokenery: Try your luck at Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance. Halo, God of War. The console are cuddled with exclusive, that's obvious. Most people would not know how to install a game or pc, hell most poeple dont know that PC MAKES THE GAME in the first place. Its easier to pop in the disc and play

Internet Lag Double Post Fail. Please see post below

Edited by HellsMaster

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Retribution: Spot on

@Brokenery: Try your luck at Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance. Halo, God of War. The console are cuddled with exclusive, that's obvious. Most people would not know how to install a game or pc, hell most poeple dont know that PC MAKES THE GAME in the first place. Its easier to pop in the disc and play

I don't like exclusives, whether they are console or pc. It's unfair for both sides, that's why I hate Rockstar as much as CDRed. It's unfair for everyone.

You do know that it was consoles that started gaming (Pong anyone?) and saved the gaming industry from collapse (Nintendo's first world wide console device). Plus a console can run pretty games too such as ACII.

We can't expect the Devs to make profit on PC alone, especially in this era.

I just saw a gameplay preview for the Witcher 2, the unarmed fight looked brutal and IMO 10x better than on the 1st one. But there's something weird about the sword fights, but it could just be me. I just feels odd looking at Geralt dancing around with a greatsword in close quarters. I wish knifes make their return.

We can't expect the Devs to make profit on PC alone, especially in this era.

I just saw a gameplay preview for the Witcher 2, the unarmed fight looked brutal and IMO 10x better than on the 1st one. But there's something weird about the sword fights, but it could just be me. I just feels odd looking at Geralt dancing around with a greatsword in close quarters. I wish knifes make their return.

He doesn't have a greatsword, he has the same swords as in the first game.

Yes, same ones as before. One thick steel sword and one thin silver sword, both look really long and two handed. It just looks awkward when he fights in a small room.