Nexus records

Keanumoreira

It is a simple concept really; who here has a site record? If you feel you live up to that record, then post it, and I'll add it to the list (Including any new record suggestions not posted by me in this thread). Anyone who wants to challenge that record, and succeeds, or has already claimed it, can change who currently holds a record. All records are viable, no matter how obvious, until proof that it has been broken is brought up.

So...let the games begin. :)

Edit:

Any record, no matter how ridiculous or pointless is allowed to be suggested in this record thread as long as they are within this sites rules. However, all opinion based records MUST be of another person from the person who is suggesting that record. You can't suggest a record on your own terms unless you ask a friend or whomever to do it for you. That I don't care, just so other people don't throw a riot or whatever.

Edit: Dark0ne and Sitebot aren't available for record holding for obvious reasons.

(To be decided by the community)

The Oldest member to have joined the site: Surenas, joining before the site itself was even built.

The most popular member:

Member who has made the most posts: Spaceritual at 37,310 (Last checked)

Member who has made the most topics: pushkatu at 39 pages long (Last checked)

Member who has the most Kudos: AlienSlof at over 1100 Kudos(Last checked)

Best News Writer: Yoba333 (Opinion based- not my own)

User whose thread has the most post count in the Forum Games section: alex2avs at 14,867 (Last checked)

Member who is the best at driving games: VindeKarr (Opinion based-VindeKarr)

Member most obsessed with things nobody else is interested in: Vindekarr (Opinion based-VinedeKarr)

Memeber-Guy who likes to make a lot of stupid comments: AliasTheory (Opinion based-AliasTheory)

Memeber who is the coolest dude that you know that you've never met: Alias Theory (Opinion based-Alias Theory)

Member who was the first to ever beat the sitebot: Pushkatu

Member who was the first to ever beat Dark0ne's post count: Pushkatu with more than 22 pages

Oldest known member on Nexus (Based on actual age): BBen46 at 64 years of age

Member with the longest name on Record: TheReverendTholomewPlague

Edited by Keanumoreira

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best news writer: Yoba333 :D :tongue:

As for the others I have no idea because I'm relatively new here compared to some other people haha.

Edited by yoba333

Meh the Sitebot rules them all, go sitebothttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif Edited by Thor.