Fallout 4 1.3 Update Now Official!

SirSalami

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #34068310. #34072185, #34074240 are all replies on the same post.

Tenshigaki95 wrote: I feel like Settlements mods have taken a big hit with this patch, CTDs everywhere !
BorrowedName wrote: I haven't had a CTD but Spring Cleaning isn't working anymore for me, which is weird since they had a version that worked with the beta patch apparently.
gameprovidence wrote: Yeah, all the stuff that i removed uing spring cleaning is back (including ruins of houses that I had scrapped to make houses) and i now can't remove it. That and my Settlement supplies expanded mod isn't working and all of the furniture that comes from that mod has vanished.

Well, it seems like Settlements mods (at least those i'm using, which are basicly the big classic ones) does'nt conflict with the patch at all.

Not using Spring cleaning tho, no idea about this one =| Edited by Tenshigaki95

In response to post #34071015. #34071450, #34071620, #34071680 are all replies on the same post.

Nordland1 wrote: For me, this fixed the CTD!

(I got CTD 5-10 seconds after the game started.)

And after some research in my mod list i found that "The Gore Overhaul" was the culprit.
I still got the mod activated in NMM but I renamed the "gore" folder (the mods texture folder) so it won't load. And after that no more CTD's.
arroya wrote: so what folders name did you change again? I want to try this. I am running EBT as well
Nordland1 wrote: Sorry I mixed up two mods.
For me it's "THE GORE OVERHAUL" mod who was causing the CTD.
Not "Enhanced Blood Textures".

I renamed the folder "Gore" by just adding a Z (zgore).
You will find the folder in ".../Data/Textures/Gore"

(I edited my first post with my new findings)
arroya wrote: ok just renamed it. because i have gore overhaul as well lets see if it works Ill send you a pm I dont want to clog the thread. Check your messages

I also disabled "The Gore Overhaul" and CTD 5-10 seconds after the start of the game disappeared.

In response to post #34071015. #34071450, #34071620, #34071680, #34072505 are all replies on the same post.

And after some research in my mod list i found that "The Gore Overhaul" was the culprit.
I still got the mod activated in NMM but I renamed the "gore" folder (the mods texture folder) so it won't load. And after that no more CTD's.
arroya wrote: so what folders name did you change again? I want to try this. I am running EBT as well

arroya wrote: ok just renamed it. because i have gore overhaul as well lets see if it works Ill send you a pm I dont want to clog the thread. Check your messages
MadveD12 wrote: I also disabled "The Gore Overhaul" and CTD 5-10 seconds after the start of the game disappeared.

It worked! Thank you sir

In response to post #34068110. #34069685, #34071610 are all replies on the same post.

smokemoon wrote: Half of my mods are no longer working even though they are installed and checked in NMM. All of the items I have added to the game via mod have disappeared. Thanks again Bethesda.
sleepsalot wrote: mods need updates when a new game version comes out, its not bethesda's job to make sure every single mod is compatible with new features/changes
Oddball_E8 wrote: If only we could disable updates...

But no, steam feels that it has to be a b&@*$ and force them on us.

You literally can disable auto-updates in the game Properties menu.

Edit: Weird. Seems you cannot. I remember having the option to don't update. Edited by VSairaf

In response to post #34071015. #34071450, #34071620, #34071680, #34072505, #34072540 are all replies on the same post.

MadveD12 wrote: I also disabled "The Gore Overhaul" and CTD 5-10 seconds after the start of the game disappeared.
iiicragiii16 wrote: It worked! Thank you sir

Thank you so much. This worked for me!

In response to post #34071015. #34071450, #34071620, #34071680, #34072505, #34072540, #34072595 are all replies on the same post.

Panaorios wrote: Thank you so much. This worked for me!

Thanks for the fix. XD

Well, it seems uninstalling all mods and starting a new game is the way to go. I've backed up previous saves incase someone knows how to continue an old game. I'll start adding the game mods again once I know the game's stable and see how it behaves. So much for the progress I've made in game up to now.

Back to square one. Now, where did I put my old vault suit and baton? :~/

In response to post #34071015. #34071450, #34071620, #34071680, #34072505, #34072540, #34072595, #34073190 are all replies on the same post.

grapser wrote: Thanks for the fix. XD

Glad that I could help! :)

In response to post #34071015. #34071450, #34071620, #34071680, #34072505, #34072540, #34072595, #34073190, #34073450 are all replies on the same post.

grapser wrote: Thanks for the fix. XD
Nordland1 wrote: Glad that I could help! :)

Interesting I uninstalled "The Gore Overhaul" mod after reading this and it appears to have fixed my ctd as well for now. Good find, I was just getting ready to go through my mods and play the uninstall reinstall game. Thanks for saving me the headache.