Osama Bin Laden reported dead

marharth

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was killed by the CIA I suppose, it was reported by the CIA as being US intervention and it was supposed to be a CIA operation.

@uberman

Obama has a higher chance of getting reelected now, and Al Qaeda lost its head.

Edited by marharth

For what is in the news both TV and Internet it appears that was a drone air strike that kill him. and he was in an mansion nearby of Islamabad

and of course Obama will gain lots of credits because of this. After all one of great Bush's failure was not capture or kill Bin Laden

edit just now in CNN shows the White House surround by people crying USA, USA.

yeap it's the present Obama ask from God.

Edited by roguim

Huh. I wonder if anything will actually change due to this.

nope prply nothing will, another assh*le will take his place. but for me, the world has because a little better of place to live upon his death, burn in hell. its also very happy news for Americans but nothing will change for Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda wouldn't give 2 craps about us if we left the middle east they'd be to busy killing each other just like they have for 2000 years. just my 2 cents

For what is in the news both TV and Internet it appears that was a drone air strike that kill him. and he was in an mansion nearby of Islamabad

and of course Obama will gain lots of credits because of this. After all one of great Bush's failure was not capture or kill Bin Laden

edit just now in CNN shows the White House surround by people crying USA, USA.

yeap it's the present Obama ask from God.

as much as i like obama he prply had little to nothing to do with this, its all on US intelligence and US armed forces