[Mod Ideas] A few suggestions

MrMod89

I, like the majority, am itching to get my hands on the GECK. I have a few suggestions for mods.

Feared Crime Status

I haven't let go of this idea since New Vegas. When you achieve feared status, a message will say "The Brotherhood of Steel is now afraid to fight you." They will cower and run away when you're around, but quest NPC's will act as if you never attacked their faction.

More Races

These kinds of mods are what I am most concerned with. Humanoid Deathclaws, Synths, Furries (I'm a furry, so sue me), Argonian/Reptilian, Khajiit, Alien, etc. I do hope these have facial animations.

Different Wastelands

This is one of my biggest anticipations. I would love to visit different wastelands such as the Midwest, Northwest, South, Southeast and even overseas wastelands like Russia, China, Germany, UK, Australia, Japan, etc.

Wild Wasteland Perk

Be it's name The Uncommonwealth, Crazy Commonwealth or whatever it may be, This is another one of my biggest anticipations. Things like finding Plymouth Rock, A Witch's Coven, Seeing the words Give me what I want and I'll go away (Stephen King's Storm of the Century) or what may come along.

Tromaville

What better way to pay homage to Michael Herz and Lloyd Kaufman than putting Tromaville in the southern area of the map? There could even be a tutu-wearing, mop-wielding Super Mutant named Melvin Ferd/Junko.

Creepy/Haunted Locations

I love spooky, scary and Halloweenish stuff. I would definitely love to see more creepy locations.

Lots Of Food

I am a huge foodie, so games with food are awesome to me. Just think, Drinkable Milk, Popsicles, Supersized Burgers (Ex.

), Different Sodas, Tons Of Candy, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Pretzels, Cheese, French Fries, Cookies, Cake, Cupcakes, Muffins, Pizza, Submarine Sandwiches, etc.

I would definitely download that stuff.

Vehicles

Skyrim had horses, so why shouldn't Fallout have drivable vehicles?

Lot's of Companions

One example would be the re-creation of Lily (New Vegas). Other than that, things like Deathclaws, Mirelurks, Sentry Bots, etc.

Magic Spells

Since there is a witch museum, I think that is where a magic spell mod could be located.

Interiors Project

I loved these in 3 and New Vegas. I'd love to see it again.

What do you think of my suggestions?

Edited by MrMod89