Most Hated NPC?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, It's a tie between three people:

The Dark brotherhood khajiit: he's a complete jerk face even when you're another khajiit. I would have killed him early on if not for the tenents. when it finally got to the point where I was supposed to kill him and he was all "let's be friends" I was like, "TOO LATE, ASSHAT!"

Grey Prince: personally, I think having a vampire for a dad would have been cool, but he gives up on life because of a random book some random avdneturer hands to him at some random time. how does he even know it's real? and why is he so down on himself?

Adoring Fan: do I really need to post the reason?

I hate Glarthir! I played his stupid quest once and didn't like it. That has got to be the slowest most boring quest in the game. Every time I go to Skingrad, that pest accosts me in the streets.

I hate Glarthir! I played his stupid quest once and didn't like it. That has got to be the slowest most boring quest in the game. Every time I go to Skingrad, that pest accosts me in the streets.

I forgot about him. yes, he'd have to be on my list too, but at least I don't have to deal with him anymore. he followed me out of skingrad and got mauled by a bear. that was such a good bear.

I personally hate the Grey Fox.

After thinking about it I really hate him..

Here ponder this: :::::Major Spoilers ::::::

He has a curse on him that no one recongises him....then he gets YOU, yes you to do his bidding run around almost getting yourself killed for what?...To steal some scroll that helps HIM out and he gets his life back, and what does he give me? The stupid cowl with the curse with HIS bounty on it. What a tool. I killed him when he was count.

I also hate all of the Guild Leaders, the fighters guild, DB (except Lachance), Mages, and of course the thieves guild..

The one whom I hate to the most...

Ocavto. For not making emperor.

I supremely dislike the little jerk who lives down the street from Rosethorn Manor. I forget his name, blonde guy. You go in and approach him, he says...."You're talking...you will stop." Once when chameleonized I beat his a double s . It was great fun!

I also get really irritated with the Speaker in BH lair. She's always so friggin cheerful, yet reprimands me for wanting to gossip. One day I'll beat her down too. Punched her in the face before, lol

The adoring fan is annoying, but hey he's just a star struck kid, give him a break! lmao

Glarthir, he's says that I'm conspired with his suspect, even I'm NOT. And he tries to kill me, so I kill him.

I also get really irritated with the Speaker in BH lair. She's always so friggin cheerful, yet reprimands me for wanting to gossip. One day I'll beat her down too. Punched her in the face before, lol
Yes, why this woman is a speaker ?

And she's the only one that survives after the last quest.

(SPOILER, don't read unless complete the last Dark Brotherhood quest.)

Glarthir, he's says that I'm conspired with his suspect, even I'm NOT. And he tries to kill me, so I kill me.

WTF?! So I Kill me?! This doesn't make sense at all.

Anyway, i personally hate the arch mage traven. He is arch mage and sends you to do his dirty jobs and you get fk nothing. At the end you get non enchanted robe which sux

My last post edited.

Anyway, i personally hate the arch mage traven. He is arch mage and sends you to do his dirty jobs and you get fk nothing. At the end you get non enchanted robe which sux
We just get a robe, a magical chest (boooo), and .... (wait, nothing else).

And I hate the Night Mother too, I mean, I think he's the scariest woman I will met, too bad it's not. She even needs us to solve the DB's problems on our own (it's her guild's problem).