Most Hated NPC?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I supremely dislike the little jerk who lives down the street from Rosethorn Manor. I forget his name, blonde guy. You go in and approach him, he says...."You're talking...you will stop."

Lazare Milvan. I feed on him every night on my vampire characters, and my Xivilai just brutally clobbered him to death in a few punches. I keep a save file with him alive in it, so that I can recreate his murder in various amusing ways. I think it's time to kill him again, come to think of it. This time, maybe I'll frenzy him and his rat and let the rat maul him (it's a strong little beast!)

Other than adoring fan, who is your least faviorte NPC???Mine is probaly the Anvil mages guild leader(cant remember her name).I just dont like the way she looks at me. :mellow:

ALL the people at namiras shrine, they are butt ugly :P lol (feel sorry for them >.<)

Gaaah,I hate that chic in Skinggard with the last name Godhater,she's annoying when she rants about how she hates the nine.

Prolly the most annoying one in oblivion.

but then again I never lived to see the annoyance of the adoring fan,using mods that makes it a millions times harder,Im still on measly lvl 3 D;

Gaaah,I hate that chic in Skinggard with the last name Godhater,she's annoying when she rants about how she hates the nine.

Prolly the most annoying one in oblivion.

but then again I never lived to see the annoyance of the adoring fan,using mods that makes it a millions times harder,Im still on measly lvl 3 D;

only thing worse that a preacher is the anti-preacher?

Speaking of Skingrad. In the same in as Godhater there's that dark elf that acts like a real as*-***e. Forgot the name but he is important somewhere.

I'm sure someone mentioned him before...

only thing worse that a preacher is the anti-preacher?
hahah ;D