Assassin's Creed: Revelations Official Screenshots

Iv000

E3 Conference with gameplay and E3 Trailer:

New Desmond's story trailer, contains AC:B ending spoilers!:

There is some new info:

http://www.psu.com/Assassins-Creed--Revelations-info-landslide--a011579-p0.php

-hookblade - used to glide on zipplines and pull gueards.

-over 300 variations of bombs, Ezio can craft them

-Eagle Sense

Elsewhere, Eagle vision has been renamed to Eagle Sense. According to Ubisoft’s Alex Amancio, “Eagle sense let’s you focus on a character and see where he’s been.”

“You’ll get an approximation of where he will go. If you’re able to detect the path a guard will take, you can run ahead, set a bomb, and create a trap or an ambush.”

More stuff:

GI also confirmed that the Borgia Towers aspect has been ramped up in order to accommodate the all-new Assassin’s Dens system. Revelations allows you to take part in various assault missions to neutralize the Templars. After setting up an Assassin’s Den, players can upgrade buildings in the area, implement ziplines on rooftops, as well as persuade guards to sit on the fence instead of remaining hostile. You risk losing your dens if you achieve high notoriety, however.

If one of your pads gets attacked, you’ll be able to dispatch troops to quell the threat if you happen to be too far away to deal with it yourself. To do this, pay a visit to the nearest den under your control and assign a master assassin as the den overlord, ensuring its protection.

Meanwhile, Revelations has kicked the levelling mechanic up from 10 to 15, while side quests have been removed entirely and replaced with random events. For example, Ezio may be travelling through the city and spots a shop owner being set upon by a group of burglars; you can help him out if you wish. Other examples include a small girl approaching you and asking you for assistance.

As for Desmond, Revelations sees him back inside the Animus where he discovers a safe mode called the ‘Black Room.’ Here, players can access Desmond’s lost memories, with the gameplay taking on a more narrative-heavy puzzle template.

Ubisoft also confirmed that it has utilized a fresh motion capture facial tech for the game, known as Mocam. According to GI, the tech is very much an “intriguing amalgamation of traditional animation, performance capture and the fascinating new style of performance on display in games like L.A. Noire.”

It has multiplayer!

The best thing yet! It's (hopefully) coming to PC in November 2011, same for consoles.

Edited by Iv000

And the funny thing? It's STILL not Assassin's Creed 3!

I wonder if the next game after this will be Assassin's Creed 3 Part 1 :P

But yeah, I've never seen a game serious stretch out a particular story so much.(except maybe Splinter Cell, but each game had different stories vs. the entire game series following a larger story arc all together). Which I don't mind, but man, they gotta have something big planned for AC3. And more specifically, how has the gameplay evolved this time? I know that Ezio now has this "hook blade", but is that separate or apart of the double blades? Yeah, I gotta lotta questions. xD

'Final chapter'. Took 'em long enough. At least they realized Altair was more boringly emotionless than a rotting log and only use him for flashbacks and legend sequences.

And the funny thing? It's STILL not Assassin's Creed 3!

I wonder if the next game after this will be Assassin's Creed 3 Part 1 :P

But yeah, I've never seen a game serious stretch out a particular story so much.(except maybe Splinter Cell, but each game had different stories vs. the entire game series following a larger story arc all together). Which I don't mind, but man, they gotta have something big planned for AC3. And more specifically, how has the gameplay evolved this time? I know that Ezio now has this "hook blade", but is that separate or apart of the double blades? Yeah, I gotta lotta questions. xD

so true i really wanted to see Assassin's Creed 3 with Desmond in the modern world not Ezio in another story.

Ezio is getting old, but he is a great character, and I always felt that his story didn't end in Brotherhood.

Personally, I wished for AC3, but if it's another 2.5, or better said 2.5 v2, then it is like that.

The good thing is, we get more AC, more then we expected, since it was said that it was a trilogy.

I am more interested in Desmond's part of the story, that giant cliffhanger at the end of AC:B got me really really confused.

Let's hope It will be as good as Brotherhood!

P.S. Anyone noticed that the hidden blade has been upgraded? It now has a hook!

For the love of god, will Ezio EVER shave that goddamn beard off? He looked a lot better without the freakin rats nest on.

/rant

-Invest 18,000 on Barbershop?

Ezio: Yes.

-Please choose a beard style

1) Clean

2) Rat's Nest

3) Landing Strip