Mount and Blade Nexus

FallenHeroX

26 members have voted

1. 1. mount and blade nexus?

I like M&B I have the oringinal version, Since steam decide to die I have turn back to playing that. I like it a lot

I think this is a great idea, and I think that if a Nexus was made for it, the community around M&B would grow a lot, and people would be coming here instead of the MBRepository! :)

Looking at the Warband list of mods, there are around 150 finished mods in total, which is very few, but I do think it would grow if a Nexus was made for it.

One of the main reasons there are so few finished mods is because of compatibility between them. Most mods are not compatible with each other, and has to be run as separate modules (Which is made extremely easy with the module manager of the game^^).

However, there are compilations of most, if not all mods out there, combining the most popular ones into one fully compatible one! :D

At least I think a Mount & Blade Nexus (Both Warband and Vanilla) would be more successful than that of the DANexus, not that it's so hard to beat DA though.^^

Minecraft will probably be a no-go because I know a major player is currently up to shenanigans in that department. Can't say more.

Everything is delayed until this site redesign is finished, but afterwards? It's quite possible. I'll take a look at it all and put some feelers out in to the M&B modding community to gauge reaction. I've tried to get in contact with the person who owns the repository, Janus I think it is, but have yet to hear back.