My geck doesnt have a quest button o.O

d4em

Uuhm.. Hi, I gotta kind of strange prob

The official tutorials say there's a quest button in the character tab of the geck toolbar (Link to the page that says so)

But, well, there isn't. There is something called Quest Voice Asset Totals there, but I don't think that's the one.

I've been looking for my button for 3 weeks now... so... please help :ninja:

Screenie of prob:

Uuhm.. Hi, I gotta kind of strange prob

The official tutorials say there's a quest button in the character tab of the geck toolbar (Link to the page that says so)

But, well, there isn't. There is something called Quest Voice Asset Totals there, but I don't think that's the one.

I've been looking for my button for 3 weeks now... so... please help :ninja:

Screenie of prob:

You can't find the button because there isn't one. The information on that page isn't entirely accurate. It should be directing you to the Object Window>Actor Data>Quest. It's possible Actor Data was labelled as Character in the Oblivion CS. I can only surmise that some info wasn't updated correctly when the CS wiki was converted into a Geck wiki.

Anyway, to create a new Quest:

Quests can be found in the Object Window under Actor Data>Quest. Right-Click in this list and select "new" to create a quest from scratch. The Quest dialog has a lot of tabs and fields, but we're only concerned with the following right now:

(from http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Bethsoft_Tutorial_Basic_Quest)

edit: gah... ninja'd! :ninja:

Edited by Xepha537