The Legion in Skyrim

AurianaValoria1

Imperial Legion Presence in Skyrim  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the Imperial Legion faction back in Skyrim?

• Yes
    • No

The only reason I would want the legion in Skyrim is to......DESTROY THEM!!!! :wallbash:

You can join the Legion. There's mention of it I believe in the 2011 E3 video that's been released. Todd says in passing "You can join the Legion there" when he comes across a certain destination. I remember hearing it somewhere. (Too many Skyrim reviews to keep track of.)

The legion is already confirmed by both beth and reviewers playing the game .. someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Since a lot of people think that way, even though I haven't seen a source, I believe the legion is in.

Does anyone know if it's confirmed that the rebels are a joinable faction? Would only make sense if you can join the Legion that you can join it's enemy.

The legion is already confirmed by both beth and reviewers playing the game .. someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Since a lot of people think that way, even though I haven't seen a source, I believe the legion is in.

Does anyone know if it's confirmed that the rebels are a joinable faction? Would only make sense if you can join the Legion that you can join it's enemy.

It's in that Skyrim Guild page on Bethsoft confirms it and shows the link. I think it was GI's Andrew Reiner that was offered to join the Legion at a town or something. Wait if the Legion is part of the Main quest would they have disabled it for him? Unless it is both.