Removed Mods

ahycb

I was checking for updated versions of my mods thru NMM and noticed one of my mods, Verdant Wasteland did not have a link to it anymore. I check Nexus and sure enough it looks like the mod has been removed from Nexus. I was wondering if there was a way to see why or by who the mod was removed for obvious reasons?

Normally, from my past experience, no you won't be able to see why or who removed it. It normally happens when the mod uploader has some sort of discrepancy with the nexus, be it their account was banned or they took it down to fix something..could be anything really..

Normally, from my past experience, no you won't be able to see why or who removed it. It normally happens when the mod uploader has some sort of discrepancy with the nexus, be it their account was banned or they took it down to fix something..could be anything really..

Thanks, I have been using the mod for a month now with no problems. I was just curious if there was a way to see in case Nexus found something wrong with the mod and I needed to remove it.

The author has been banned from Nexus. But most probably not due to the mod Verdant Wasteland itself.

Normally you would find a post stating the ban reason here.

In this case, you will only find this warning from 3 weeks ago. Maybe the reason for the ban will show up later on, but I think it's safe to assume, that it's more about the authors behaviour, not about the mod.