How to use Bain wizards?

Moire

I've been using Wrye Bash for some time now but it eludes me how to use these wizards that are sometimes included in mod archives and the information seems harder to find than actually doing it. So, how do I use them?

I don't know really. I just make a simple BAIN and right click it in Wrye Bash but this readme makes me confused. "Once you have installed the prerequisites, download from the TES Nexus page OBGE Liquid Water. If you have Wrye Bash version 292 installed, use the included Bain Conversion File by Lojack to simplify installation. Otherwise, follow all of the following steps to install correctly"

I can ask in the mod thread but it will take some time until I get a reply there.

Edited by Moire

I don't know really. I just make a simple BAIN and right click it in Wrye Bash but this readme makes me confused. "Once you have installed the prerequisites, download from the TES Nexus page OBGE Liquid Water. If you have Wrye Bash version 292 installed, use the included Bain Conversion File by Lojack to simplify installation. Otherwise, follow all of the following steps to install correctly"

I can ask in the mod thread but it will take some time until I get a reply there.

To use the Wizards, go to the Installer and right click on the mod that you want to install with the Wizard. Navigate and click on "Wizard", make your choices of things you want included in your mod. When finished, click again on your mod and install. I hope this will help.

Yes, I tried that but this particular mod "Liquid Water" reported an error. I will take it with the modder, thanks.