bitter coast missing trees

kennysorel

I just got into modding Morrowind and the game looks fantastic until I get the Bitter Coast and a bunch of trees are missing meshes. "flora tree jw ayse" I investigated a bit and for some reason I think the mods by Vurt are asking for meshes from jdooby's mods? I try turning off any Bitter Coast mods but now things won't go back to normal.

Hi

Sorry to hear about this but there are a couple of things you could try.

1. Try defragging your system, if you haven't done this for a while it's not unusual to get a "missing mesh" problem.
  2. Try removing ALL your mods start again and re-install one at a timee until you find the one or ones that are causing the problem.
  3. As a last resort you can uninstall the game, derag again and re-install the game.

You should be OK by now but if you are using the Construction Set a lot, ALWAYS defrag the system before going onto the game, modding can cause that missing mesh problem as well.

Hi

Sorry to hear about this but there are a couple of things you could try.

1. Try defragging your system, if you haven't done this for a while it's not unusual to get a "missing mesh" problem.
  2. Try removing ALL your mods start again and re-install one at a timee until you find the one or ones that are causing the problem.
  3. As a last resort you can uninstall the game, derag again and re-install the game.

You should be OK by now but if you are using the Construction Set a lot, ALWAYS defrag the system before going onto the game, modding can cause that missing mesh problem as well.