ENBs, too dark and too bright.

wowtrancer

I've looked all over and it feels like all the ENBs for this game do one of three things, make nights too dark, make days too bright, or both make nights too dark and days too bright. Maybe it really is realistic, maybe it's not, I don't know and don't gaf as that isn't why I'm looking for an ENB.

I just want things to look a bit prettier and still be able to see both at night and during the day. I mean, sure, I expect to see less during the night, but not so much that I feel like I'm in a cave with no lights, even if I am, in fact, in a cave with no lights. As real and immersive as that is it makes game play sooo annoying. And I don't want it to look like there's a constant atomic explosion in the distance during the day, either. Whether or not you want to play a game or global thermonuclear war would strip away so much of the atmosphere to make the sun's light be as if the world was sterile white are both irrelevant. I just want to be able to see stuff in game clearly with the orbs in my eyeholes.

So, I'd like some suggestions on ENBs that aren't over the top, if you'd please. I'd really very much appreciate it.

The tone of your post is whining and offensive. That an ENB may not BE TO YOUR TASTE is fine, but DOES NOT imply the ENB itself has any problem.

Learn to express your desires WITHOUT ATTACKING the qualities found in work that other people consider great, even if you don't.

You want an ENB with a certain look, just say so WITHOUT phrases like "it makes game play sooo annoying" and "And I don't want it to look like there's a constant atomic explosion in the distance during the day, either".

People making mods aint your servants or slaves- show some courtesy!

The tone of your post is whining and offensive. That an ENB may not BE TO YOUR TASTE is fine, but DOES NOT imply the ENB itself has any problem.

Learn to express your desires WITHOUT ATTACKING the qualities found in work that other people consider great, even if you don't.

You want an ENB with a certain look, just say so WITHOUT phrases like "it makes game play sooo annoying" and "And I don't want it to look like there's a constant atomic explosion in the distance during the day, either".

People making mods aint your servants or slaves- show some courtesy!

Would you stop, please ? Second post I've read of yours between two threads and all you do is yell at people (the other was the black retexture thread). Notice how I'm asking, not telling ? That is courtesy. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks to you both for your excellent suggestions! Unfortunately this silly forum didn't update me despite being subscribed to it so I almost totally spaced checking again.

I'm very fun at parties.

As for you, yeah, it's my opinion. I'm not attacking people, I'm not even attacking any specific work, I'm not even really attacking anything. You're just going out of your way to defend what more or less amounts to nothing. All I said is that I couldn't find anything that didn't seem overly bright, overly dark, or both. To me that was, indeed, sooo annoying. When you can't get things to look the way you want and you're an aesthetic person, not being able to find what you want tends to grate on your nerves. As for the brightness, we've all seen that atomic explosion at the start, right? Super bright. That's almost what it felt like during the day with some of the ENBs I tried, not quite as bad, but it was still noticeably bright.

Now, I didn't name any projects nor did I demand, ask, or even hint at me wanting anyone make me anything because I figure there's tons of enbs and there's tons of people that all have their favorites, so if I got some suggestions from those tons of people I would, no doubt, find one that is just what I wanted. It's not complaining, it's emphasizing points in order to get across what you're looking for. I also see that you totally missed my WarGames reference, which is immensely disappointing and, just for that reason alone, you should be ashamed.

Edited by wowtrancer