can someone merge my 2010 mods for me ....please

happyyarou666

Trouble is, I think the fastest download speed currently available to a private residence is "theoretically" 20mb/sec. But, regardless of potential speed, you can really only get things as fast as the server it sits on is willing to hand it to you. If you hit 1.5mb/sec, you are going to be doing REALLY good...... so, one day just stretched into several........ (not to mention finding a host that will let you upload something that large...... good luck with that.)

Then.... trying to merge all those mods into a package that actually works? I don't even wanna consider the amount of work involved there.......

Face it, you have way too many mods there. I think the most I have ever seen anyone actually run successfully is around 400....... You are going to need to trim your list down, and play with what you really want.

thanks for the reply bro and well i was considering transfering over msn with a script that lets you transfer up to 5oo kb /sec so that aint bad...yeah about a week itd take thou...xD

but sacrificing my mods....never!!!!....xD...thou for real i was hoping it wouldnt have to come to this... :wallbash:

I suggest before you start merging these mods you clean them with Tes4Edit. Cleaning your mods will make a lot of them much smaller and also more stable. Make sure they are all the latest versions, too.

It's the ESP files you need to combine, actually.

I suggest you get TES4GECKO and learn how to merge mods--and no, that's not me saying "Please latch onto me and bother me constantly" ;) (Every time I try to help...the person wanting help latches on and constantly gibbers at me in textspeak, demanding I help them fix their broken game all the time....)

In life there are consequences. If you are not willing to learn how to use the software then there is a consequence. You will not be able to play your 255+ mods all at once. There is really no way around it. Your files are too large for most people to happily upload and download. People are disinclined to help you because what you ask is an easy task that any mod-user can do on his or her own.

So there are consequences. You cannot play your 255+ mods and they will sit on your computer.

But you could choose to learn how Oblivion works and solve the problem and be able to play all 255+ mods at once.

Why don't you try it, and if you should get stuck, then post a highly specific question here such as, "I opened this window and did this action and nothing happened. What am I supposed to click next?"

ok ok i get it already.... :biggrin:

thou id prefer someone that has the skillz and experience to do it for me btw if its only the esps well they should only be a couple of mbs so without the textures, sounds etc...

oh and i already have wryebash and gecko etc.... :sick:

but as said if someone could do it for me id much prefer it over experimenting with areas that require skilld experienced users to do the job just sayin....and im greatfull for every piece of feedback yall keep em coming and after checking

all my esps are about 1.26 gb and my masters are about 785mb.......that would sound better ey?

p.s: :confused:

please understand ive read all tutorials and for the love of god its like trying to go thru a brick wall with my head....wont work... :no:

thou if someone would make a youtube video on how to do what i want, it could work ....since i learn best with videos....text doesnt seem to go into my head for some reason .... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by happyyarou666

checking it out atm ...btw any video tutorials ...text tutorials is this to me: ........... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

:thumbsup:

keep em comments comin cause i hope theres more help than this fo sure...VIDEOS!!!!!...i beg of ya for the love of god :psyduck:

use a combination of Tes4Edit and Gecko. Anything that has dialogue you should not merge, that gets messy. Edit the mods in Tes4Edit, by renumbering the FORM IDs, in sequence... i do all my armor and clothes mods this way, starting from 1000... once you did that you can merge them with Gecko or Tes4Edit. (i prefer the latter since i can oversee my work directyl, although it takes a little longer).

Merge with master you can do with Gecko, as long as you understand the options. Again be careful with anything that modifies dialogue (especially if dialogue scripts are involved).

For scripts you will always need the CS. Unless it is a new script only for that one esp. Then you can use option 1 above.

I spent the last 3 years pretty much merging and modding everything i could find with Fallout3 and Oblivion, so i learned a thing or two, but still learn something new everyday. For example, it is always a good idea to clean your mods before a merge ;) Also make sure YOU know what they change. And always verify the merge with Tes4Edit and correct any mistakes.

Takes time, but you will have an error free game in... well i would say no time but that would be a lie. It takes a lot of time, but it will be worth it!