Slight Video Lag/Stutter

Royhr

Well I've been having this issue for awhile now and can't figure out what's causing it. I'll be going along playing just fine and then suddenly I'll start getting real slight video lag or stutter when moving. It's real minor and though the game is still pretty much playable it gets to be aggravating. Now this can happen just about anywhere or anytime in the game. And sometimes it won't happen at all. Also it will happen outside or inside it doesn't really matter. When it does happen I'm generally getting very good FPS (close to 60 and sometimes well over that if I'm running with SLI on) so it doesn't appear to be an FPS issue. Also for the sake of trying it I did PCB from the console but that doesn't help. I've done a save and then tried to reload the save right away but it's still there. The only way to get it to clear up is to actually quit the game and then restart from that save and then all is back to normal and i may not see it again while playing that session. Also I have checked when it happens and I do not have any other processes running on my PC which I thought possibly could be causing it. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this?

Also here is my hardware config.... More than enough to run this game so I doubt the issue is with hardware....

Intel i7-5930K CPU @ 3.50GHz 6 Core
16GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz
Dual 8GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 SLI

OS - Windows 10 64 Bit