Who else is ready for Honest Hearts?

Lateralizm

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ready to venture to Zion?

• Hell yeah, them tribals won't know what hit 'em!!!
    • ...I don't wanna...

Yeah so do I. And I was talking in EST sorry for not clarifying ahah. I still have a multitude of games to play, but i like went to the store and got a bunch of stuff that will make me probably explode at a later point, but would allow me to not have to leave my computer to eat...that wrong?

My question is ... should I restart my campaign or restart from an earlier save before I became decked out enough for New Vegas Bounties II?

I did die tons of times in Dead Money, though, but I've read that Honest Hearts isn't going to be the same survivalist game as DM.

Dead Money was meant for high leveled, to capped, characters. That's probably why it was as difficult as it was (also, didn't help that when you killed something, it rarely just up and died :/)

I havent heard anything about the level recommendations for HH. Still at work; downloaded it before I left so it would be ready soon as I got home.

I am not sure at what level it would be difficult, but at level 34 with this machine and .jsp ammo it is a walk in the park. I may play it again without taking any mojave weapons.

it does seem short from what I have heard. I have been exploring a lot. there is so many aid items that I am glad I have a mod that allows me to have more carry weight (AWOP MOD...I earned that 4d thing!) liking the story.