Role-Playing Gamers.

ElvenPlugg

Greetings fellow inhabitants of Tamriel. The age of SKYRIM is upon us, and we are the hero's who control its destiny. Introduce yourself, I am ElvenPLugg, a female ranger type wood elf with the abilities of marksmanship, alteration maguic, dual weilding daggers and the blessing of invisibility (thief class I presume).

I am waiting to experience the hunting in SKYRIM and the many armour and weapon types. I hope this game is as visually realistic as It proves to be in the trailers and I look forward to exploring the world and what it has to offer.

Yeah, I'm pretty much into roleplaying as well. I guess I'll be hunting a lot, and improve my stealth abilities. I'd like to master the gameplay and not just level up. I really want to learn to master games I like instead of just leveling up, due to the game engine.

Master hunting thief, basically.

My job is basically to kill EVERYTHING that moves. That includes my own character once everything else is killed.

Yes, that's really realistic. *sarcasm*

Anyway, for me.. I will never get skyrim cause my computer will never be able to handle it. :sad: :facepalm:

That's what I don't like about games now....These creators spend so much money on graphics....Who the hell can even afford money to buy a computer that can handle it. A lot People aren't "computer-smart" As in they dunno a thing about building a PC, so they buy ones in Wal-Mart or Bestbuy. Bestbuy and Walmart computers usually can not handle these games. I think the graphics on Oblivion are okay already. People are so damn crazy about graphics, that they forget something that makes a game fun: the story.

Edited by HaltOCarrick

In Skyrim, I'll gain the nation's trust by slaying the dragons that plague them, while simultaneously serving Sithis by fulfilling contracts. I'll be able to send souls to Sithis, and the citizens of Skyrim will never suspect their beloved 'dovahkiin' is behind it all... :devil:

The Holy Imperial Inquisition: We'll save your life, your soul, and your children, your planet, your job, and even your cat, destroy the demons, mutants, heathens, and corrupt civil servants that plague you, and create a safe, secure society for you live in, but we'll do it in such a way that you shall come to hate and fear us worse than afforementioned aliens, mutants, demons, and heretics.

"Don't ask questions, that's her job" "What's this? wait I dont think I want to know..."

I've always played a witchhunter. It's how I roll. Black cape, fire, talismans, silver swords, hat, and licence to do everything I god damn see fit-perfect. The class itself is great fun, crossbopw in one hand, rapier in the other, bringing fiery damnation to anything idiotic enough to place itself in opposition. Power of every sort at your fingertips: magic, martial, political, and an endless supply of madmen, demons, xenos, and other fouler things to send screaming into back into whatever hell they came from-it's also been fun rebuildinbg each time for each ES. I was a very diferent sort of inquisitor in Morrowind to Oblivion, and I expect my Skyrim inquisitor will be diferent again, if nothing else but due to the fiercely cold far north.

• 1 month later...

The Holy Imperial Inquisition: We'll save your life, your soul, and your children, your planet, your job, and even your cat, destroy the demons, mutants, heathens, and corrupt civil servants that plague you, and create a safe, secure society for you live in, but we'll do it in such a way that you shall come to hate and fear us worse than afforementioned aliens, mutants, demons, and heretics.

"Don't ask questions, that's her job" "What's this? wait I dont think I want to know..."

I've always played a witchhunter. It's how I roll. Black cape, fire, talismans, silver swords, hat, and licence to do everything I god damn see fit-perfect. The class itself is great fun, crossbopw in one hand, rapier in the other, bringing fiery damnation to anything idiotic enough to place itself in opposition. Power of every sort at your fingertips: magic, martial, political, and an endless supply of madmen, demons, xenos, and other fouler things to send screaming into back into whatever hell they came from-it's also been fun rebuildinbg each time for each ES. I was a very diferent sort of inquisitor in Morrowind to Oblivion, and I expect my Skyrim inquisitor will be diferent again, if nothing else but due to the fiercely cold far north.

If only, If only they made a "Multiplayer" Skyrim, we could wreak unending havoc on the vampires and undead that disgrace our world with their presence. Im keen to see if crossbows are included in the game, aswell as religious items, such as sacraments of the nine divines, special crucifixes etcetera.

However I am even more excited to experience the new "Alchemy" that Skyrim has been told to have. Apparentley (According to Todd), Skyrim's new Alchemy system is extremley realistic! Complete with ingredients able to be both raw and uncooked, which follows on to the Cooking ability. Forums thoughts on this?

Leopold, a Bosmer, with a hard luck story. I was born in the Imperial City after my father moved from Valenwood to expand his trading potential. Things did not work out as planned for him however, and when he attempted to regain his wealth by trading skooma, he was killed during an Imperial Legion raid on one of the Skooma dens he frequented. Left to take care of my mother, I became a thief and a rogue, swearing allegiance to my mother and to no-one else. I could steal food, take money, and would even resort to knocking those unconscious if it meant I could get something to help us survive. My mother never recovered from my father's death, and died when I was seventeen of a broken heart.

I was left alone. I could still steal food and money, but I could no longer see the point. I wanted to die, nothing seemed worth living for anymore. Regardless, I refused to give up and thought about who had caused this in the first place, the Imperials who killed my father, and the skooma that had corrupted him. It was that day that I swore vengeance on the Imperials, worked to become an assassin and used the stealth I had garnered through thieving to sneak up on and kill any Imperials who had anything to do with that raid, whilst simultaneously working my way up the ranks of the skooma dealers who my father had worked for. Finally, when it came time to meet the leader of the gang, I told the Legion that the deal was to take place. As I had assumed, the man who led the raid, renowned for his work with taking out underworld bosses, was again to lead this mission. I went as planned, and when the Imperial raid began, I stabbed the boss in the neck and offered his head to the raiding party. As their leader came to accept it, I pulled his longsword from its sheath, the same longsword which had killed my father, and cleaved his head from his shoulders.

Grabbing it by his hair, I fled. I attempted to go to Valenwood, and escape to my own kind. They had expected this, however, and stationed men across the roads. Slipping from their grasps, I decided to travel North. I stopped briefly in Bruma to get warmer clothes, but was recognised (pesky guards seem to be able to recognise you even if they've never seen you before). However, as Daggerfall proved to everyone, as soon as you enter a new Province, everyone forgets you even existed. (Although, if I start in jail, which looking back is basically certain, then the authorities caught me as I was bout to cross the border, but sent me northward as 1. The cold was far more torturous for a Bosmer and 2. It was closer).

First of all, im sorry for my bad english. but ill give it a try coz' i like the idea.

I will play as Yos, imperial male.

His parents died when he was 5 years old after bandits attacked his family while they tried to cross the forest.

When the bandits attacked, his mother managed to hide him inside a small bush, seconds later she was stabed to death. Yos saw the whole thing from his hiding place.

Everything seemed lost for the poor boy until an old forest ranger found him and took him to his cabin.

The old forest ranger raised Yos as his own.

Far away from the outter world , deep inside the forest.. the old ranger tought Yos everything he knew.

Yos grew up to understand the ways of nature, mastered the bow, and learned to walk amoung the forest creatures like he was one of them.

When the old ranger died peacfully, Yos, now 18 years old, decided to leave the cabin and exsplore the outter world.

One day, Yos steped into a small Inn to get some food and rest, Only to cross roads with the bandit who killed his mother, Yos will never forget his face, even after all does years.

Yos didnt think twice and fired and arrow frew the now old bandit skull.

Yos was arrested for murder of an old, poor man...and the rest is history...

I know exactly (at least with the present knowledge of skyrim available) who I'm being in Skyrim. A female wood elf that hunts and steals! During the day the people would see me simply as another huntress but at night I break into their homes and steal their valuables and drink their blood! (Oh yea, will be a vampire for sure :tongue: ) Edited by TKHawke