Marrying in Skyrim?

aaroncox

There are some things that shouldn't be added for 'realism', especially when you can shoot fire and lightning out of your fingertips.

That's kind of the reason why I don't see why people hate 'anime' swords.

There is having realism and there is being realistic. Realism is when everything is like real life, being realistic is saying a small Asian woman can not stand with breasts the size of automobiles and could not feasibly hold a blade the size of her waist.

Okay, first of all, you're exaggerating. I was talking about big swords and you went straight to asian women.

I'll be honest with you, I don't like having over-sexualized characters either, my point is the swords.

If your character can hold several different suits of armor, several different weapons, tons of keys, books, etc. without any sort of backpack or luggage, they can feasibly hold a large sword with one hand.

Of course I was exaggerating, because I was making a point. Half of the mod either make your character into an over sexualized Asian woman or give you a sword which could kill off half of Cyrodil if you swing it the wrong way.

If there was no realism, you could fly around on a pink poney who was farting rainbows and could have a house with a plasma definition TV.

My beef isn't with you, it's with Mightandmarine who 'stood in the grocery store yelling at people'. I mentioned anime swords, and he jumped right to talking about over-sexualization which is something completely different than the point I was trying to make.

I never yelled at anyone, I made a point. I respect your right to enjoy any type of mod you wish and I am simply stating why I disagree with your point. You made a post which was mean to spark discussion, I responded in like. Please do not try to make this anything personal because flame wars will not end well for anyone.

Edited by Mightandmarine

Of course I was exaggerating, because I was making a point. Half of the mod either make your character into an over sexualized Asian woman or give you a sword which could kill off half of Cyrodil if you swing it the wrong way.

If there was no realism, you could fly around on a pink poney who was farting rainbows and could have a house with a plasma definition TV.

As opposed to having effective armor made of glass, and people that look like anthromorphic cats and lizards?

I never yelled at anyone, I made a point. I respect your right to enjoy any type of mod you wish and I am simply stating why I disagree with your point. You made a post which was mean to spark discussion, I responded in like. Please do not try to make this anything personal because flame wars will not end well for anyone.

You completely veered off from the point I was trying to make, I was talking about swords and you changed the subject to sexualized asian women.

And I'm not trying to make it personal, I'm defending my point, that's all.

They might draw a picture showing a middle-age village which feels much living & swinging when you pass by, or the future image of Washington DC that has been torn down after nuclear war but the civilization still goes respectively in its way. Each sequel has been set in different moods and locations; places and impressions you encounter are their best main focus. Having a toe-toe with in-game characters or flirting-and-have-a-sex companions which has been a firm trend of other adventuring rpg seems not hass affected Beth at all.

So I guess No, it won’t be happened. But choices are always opened.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if I'm too late or what, but by now, y'all have likely heard the news.

Marriage is added. Now, waiting for the confirmation on whether you'd be able to

consummate the marriage.

They have to have divorce and remarriage, I mean, what if s/he/they let themselves go?

or if they get tossed up by a dragon?