CK dropping in April

Userper

But it would be fun to create player houses that actually look decent...

You can make dame fine houses with the in-game building system I tell you.

I can't wait for it do drop since I want to make a shack anyhow, and try my hand at making the Drumlin diner a town.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it would be fun to create player houses that actually look decent...

You can make dame fine houses with the in-game building system I tell you.

I can't wait for it do drop since I want to make a shack anyhow, and try my hand at making the Drumlin diner a town.

Uhm, I said "decent". XD

Not lore friendly, but I could not care less about that.

I just want a nice place to drop my stuff.

One decent attempt was Institute Bunker...

I mean prewar clean, like the prewar house mod for Sanctuary, but that one's far too small for me, and in Sanctuary, not really a tactical place to have it.

Or the Institute bunker, which ALSO is placed VERY badly.

A nice, modern and not worn house in dead center map would be lovely.

Or a nice HUGE home in V81...

I like V81. :P

Just soooo bloody TINY....

Will be fun to actually HAVE player homes instead of just settlements. The Diamond city home is decent enough but don't know why they didnt offer us anymore. Too much focused on settlements, it went from being a nice little feature in the e3 demo to being a big part of the story.

Will be fun to actually HAVE player homes instead of just settlements. The Diamond city home is decent enough but don't know why they didnt offer us anymore. Too much focused on settlements, it went from being a nice little feature in the e3 demo to being a big part of the story.

They is more, BOS and institute does offers a bed and chest for you then a room later. RR has beds with PA frame.There is also vault 81 room.

But I will look into making some kind of a wooden shack when the Geck drops, or at least, look into a way to turn off settlements features. So you can build freely at least.

Personally, I see the building feature the best beth has offered in housing, I have always saw their houses lacking one way or another. Now I can make my own in-game easily.