RIP 4th Amendment..

SpellAndShield

I've read his post again now. I take his point about gun laws, but OMG, in which century did he actually visit Britain? What he does not realise in his rant is that in Britain we cannot even hang anyone for High Treason, including murdering the sovereign. And that cuts both ways you know - neither can Her Majesty just yell "Orf with their heads" and it be done.

By the way, Namesaretaken, we did try cutting off a King's head once. It didn't end well. We ended up with a dictator who was far worse than what he replaced, to whom one of his staunchest supporters addressed the immortal lines, when he overstepped the mark once too often "I recall we cut off a King's head for less than this." Oliver Cromwell sowed the seeds of centuries of grief in Ireland.

And look what you get when you don't have a monarch. A President *shudders at the thought of President Tony Blair and FIrst Lady Cherie...*.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read his post again now. I take his point about gun laws, but OMG, in which century did he actually visit Britain? What he does not realise in his rant is that in Britain we cannot even hang anyone for High Treason, including murdering the sovereign. And that cuts both ways you know - neither can Her Majesty just yell "Orf with their heads" and it be done.

By the way, Namesaretaken, we did try cutting off a King's head once. It didn't end well. We ended up with a dictator who was far worse than what he replaced, to whom one of his staunchest supporters addressed the immortal lines, when he overstepped the mark once too often "I recall we cut off a King's head for less than this." Oliver Cromwell sowed the seeds of centuries of grief in Ireland.

And look what you get when you don't have a monarch. A President *shudders at the thought of President Tony Blair and FIrst Lady Cherie...*.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

It could be even worse, President Brown anyone? As for the monarchy we are far from the only European country with one.

No, if an intruder has a knife, you're allowed to use your knife. Reasonable force, they say. Of course, slicing his head off isn't.

Oh...I know I'm allowed to use reasonable force to defend myself and my home and my family.

Problem is... What is reasonable force? And you can bet your butt that the crim will make some attempt to sue me for hitting him if I kick his backside.

The other problem is: as a trained martial artist (karate) I'm capable of using lethal force. You can't tell me that won't be used against me.

And the slimy lawyer that helps him sue me will just brush aside the defence of "If the scumbag wasn't breaking into my house when armed, I wouldn't have to kick his ass...Your Honour."

No, if an intruder has a knife, you're allowed to use your knife. Reasonable force, they say. Of course, slicing his head off isn't.

Problem is... What is reasonable force? And you can bet your butt that the crim will make some attempt to sue me for hitting him if I kick his backside.

It's difficult for corpses to sue, just saying.

His family still can.

His family still can.

And there is a chance you could still be charged with murder, if the only evidence there is is that he was in your house when you killed him, you could be screwed.

His family still can.

And there is a chance you could still be charged with murder, if the only evidence there is is that he was in your house when you killed him, you could be screwed.

Very much so, also just being detained over it for any length of time could cost you your home and job.

but kindly explain why you describe our hugely respected Head of State, Queen Elizabeth, as murderous?

Oh, i forgott that is patriotic for englishman to chearleading a inbreeding royal family that has their roots in two german bloodlines.

Queen Elizabeth II is the biggest Landowner on the Planet. The Royal Family is still in controll over the military. The Queen suspendet the canadian parlament three times, because they would not follow their agenda. They ban protests in London during this clownish wedding circus and arrest people in precrime, every english police man still has a crown on his helmet and on and on and on. This Family pushes the population reduction, the carbone taxes, the false green revolution that would bring us back to the technological standarts of the medieval, but these people would be still in controll. Did you know these sick nazi jokes that her husband, also a german noble, made? And that he would like to be reincarnated as a virus, to kill humans? But he has a large inbreeding family ofcourse, double standart for the royals. Hey by the way, this guy is the "formal"(again just formal, nothing to see here) head of the WWF, even when he goes on hunting trips for tigers. Yeah, let the stupid eco facists do the work for you, let them protect your royal safari areas.

Arrest people in precrime for their inbreeding circus show, and english taxpayer must pay for that boloney . Sounds like an dystopic scifi story but this stuff is for real.

Respected head of state... Is this realy the 21th century or somewhere in the feudal ages?

America fought a war against this tyrannical bunch of thiefs, thats the reason for the 4th amendment and all the others, because kings and queens are tyrannical.

I'm sure we'll manage without you.

No, because UK is dependent on tourism, because the manufacturing is gone and there are families where the children are redundant in the third generation. You can't manage anything anymore. This country is gone like the rest of europe. :biggrin:

Edited by Namesaretaken

Somehow I missed the mass deaths in the Cali prisons.

You didn't mean that did you?

Just noticed that, wanted to reply to make sure...

Are you saying that overcrowding in the Cali prisons HAVE lead to mass deaths among the inmates? I suppose it's possible but the press hasn't picked up on it.

but kindly explain why you describe our hugely respected Head of State, Queen Elizabeth, as murderous?

Oh, i forgott that is patriotic for englishman to chearleading a inbreeding royal family that has their roots in two german bloodlines.

Queen Elizabeth II is the biggest Landowner on the Planet. The Royal Family is still in controll over the military. The Queen suspendet the canadian parlament three times, because they would not follow their agenda. They ban protests in London during this clownish wedding circus and arrest people in precrime, every english police man still has a crown on his helmet and on and on and on. This Family pushes the population reduction, the carbone taxes, the false green revolution that would bring us back to the technological standarts of the medieval, but these people would be still in controll. Did you know these sick nazi jokes that her husband, also a german noble, made? And that he would like to be reincarnated as a virus, to kill humans? But he has a large inbreeding family ofcourse, double standart for the royals. Hey by the way, this guy is the "formal"(again just formal, nothing to see here) head of the WWF, even when he goes on hunting trips for tigers. Yeah, let the stupid eco facists do the work for you, let them protect your royal safari areas.

Arrest people in precrime for their inbreeding circus show, and english taxpayer must pay for that boloney . Sounds like an dystopic scifi story but this stuff is for real.

Respected head of state... Is this realy the 21th century or somewhere in the feudal ages?

America fought a war against this tyrannical bunch of thiefs, thats the reason for the 4th amendment and all the others, because kings and queens are tyrannical.

I'm sure we'll manage without you.

No' date=' because UK is dependent on tourism, because the manufacturing is gone and there are families where the children are redundant in the third generation. You can't manage anything anymore. This country is gone like the rest of europe. :biggrin:

[/quote']

Are you sure your name isn't Oliver Cromwell, or perhaps Maximilian Robespierre?

The Queen never prorogues any Parliament without being requested to by the Goverment. For example, the Governor General of Canada, being the Queen's representative, suspended the Canadian Parliament in 2008 at the request of the elected Prime Minister, due to a rebellion within the coalition making it impossible to govern. It is a convention for the British Prime Minister, when he decides to go to the country and call a General Election, to request the Queen to dissolve Parliament.

You really have absolutely no idea of the concept of a constitutional monarchy and the Queen in Parliament, that is obvious. The Queen rigorously keeps out of politics and NEVER acts except on the advice of the Goverment. The declaration of "La reine le veult" (yes we do pass bills into law in Norman French still) means it is actually the will of the majority party in Parliament.

When you compare the Queen with other heads of state, she has been around a lot longer and has unrivalled experience. And if you are looking for a blood soaked tyrant for head of state, I suggest you take a look at Robert Mugabe or Mad Mo Ghadaffi.

As for the troublemakers who got rounded up before the wedding, they were a lot safer in custody than they would have been if they had been free to try anything. It would have been a toss up as to whether the crowd got them before the sharpshooters did.

DO try getting your facts right rather than merely ranting. It's you who is living back in the feudal era in your own mind. It looks awfully silly. And there are some extremely vocal Brits on here who are not going to take your anti-Britishness lying down. Unfortunately for you, they are also well informed.