RIP 4th Amendment..

SpellAndShield

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Puts lawyer wig on*

In the UK, the principle is that self defence must be proportionate. In theory, it should all be very much as dazzerfong describes the situation in Australia. In practice, the burglar/rapist/vandal is always right and we must not hurt his/her sorry little butt. They have feelings, you know, which is why when they are sentenced they will be sent on expensive holidays, horse riding courses and courses where they will learn how to play with cars and no doubt how to hotwire, all the better to indulge in even more TWOCing.

*Dreams of a "castle" law as they have in Texas...*

Well, we seem to have a catch and release policy now.

The 5-4 decision represents one of the largest prison release orders in U.S. history. The court majority says overcrowding has caused 'suffering and death.' In a sharp dissent, Justice Antonin Scalia warns 'terrible things are sure to happen.'

Somehow I missed the mass deaths in the Cali prisons.

Edited by csgators

What Cali needs to do, is legalize marijuana, and possibly even cocaine........ (or just decriminalize the latter?) That would make a fair percentage of their prison population no longer criminals..... I do NOT advocate releasing violent criminals by any means though......

What Cali needs to do, is legalize marijuana, and possibly even cocaine........ (or just decriminalize the latter?) That would make a fair percentage of their prison population no longer criminals..... I do NOT advocate releasing violent criminals by any means though......

I am all for ending the drug war and releasing prisoners who are incarcerated for possession would be the logical thing to do. Based on how logical our governments are now I would bet they will release violent offenders before drug related criminals though.

I am all for ending the drug war and releasing prisoners who are incarcerated for possession would be the logical thing to do. Based on how logical our governments are now I would bet they will release violent offenders before drug related criminals though.

Sad, but, unfortunately, very true......

What Cali needs to do' date=' is legalize marijuana, and possibly even cocaine........ (or just decriminalize the latter?)[/quote']

You have to decriminalize all of them, because just that would take the money out of the drug tradig. And that makes it gainless for the criminals.

Also they must release all those non-violent prisoners before they get HIV in prison and come out as mutated monsters. Because that is what the private prison system does with these people, creating monster. And non-violent prisoners are also perfect slaveworkers for the corporation who run the private prison sector. And no employee can compete with slaveworkers.

Based on how logical our governments are now I would bet they will release violent offenders before drug related criminals though.

They already doing this. They release the violent ones that they terrorize the population and the people demand the government to build even more prisons.

In the UK' date='[/quote']

The UK is no of the worst police states on the planet and since the Dunblane massacre. Since then, they had total tyrannical Gun-Ban laws and the Gun crimes rates even gone up. They gone up for 40% just in the first two years after the law was passed.

But is anyone supprised? The United Kingdom is an nightmarish police state with a murderouse old woman on the top. Once i was in London, i could see myself on a TV-screen in the Mensroom taking a piss while i'am doing this. I thought this was a bad joke, but it wasn't. I will never, never ever visit London or the southern parts of England again untill the surveillance cameras are gone the royal family was beheaded in townsquare. Could you imagen that people in europe live like this? In a monarchistic police state? They even going pre-crime arrests and a time ago, a soldier was arrestet because he found a gun on his property and bring it to the police. They arrested him beause he carried this gun. This is total insane.

Do you wanna live like this? I don't, and its disappointing that there isn't more protest against this violation against the 4th Amendment in the USA. The americans never lived in real tyranny, they don't know what the pure horror of a police state means.

"if you're not doing anything wrong you shouldn't have to worry. " If america falls into tyranny, the hole world is doomed. There is no such place left where people have such freedom like in the US. There is no first Amendment anywhere else, there is no secound Amendment exept in swisserland but they are already under siege, there is no such thing as the Constitution. Don't let that happend.

But is anyone supprised? The United Kingdom is an nightmarish police state with a murderouse old woman on the top.

What the hell? You are not far wrong about the UK being a police state, but kindly explain why you describe our hugely respected Head of State, Queen Elizabeth, as murderous? We are talking Elizabeth II here, not Henry VIII. She is above politics, which is a pity in many ways because she is a damned sight more astute than the politicians who have turned the UK into a police state.

Oh...I get it. Perhaps you are one of the Diana conspiracy theorists who believe that rubbish about the Royal Family ordering her death. You really have no idea about how a constitutional monarchy works in that case.

The UK is no of the worst police states on the planet and since the Dunblane massacre. Since then, they had total tyrannical Gun-Ban laws and the Gun crimes rates even gone up. They gone up for 40% just in the first two years after the law was passed.

But is anyone supprised? The United Kingdom is an nightmarish police state with a murderouse old woman on the top. Once i was in London, i could see myself on a TV-screen in the Mensroom taking a piss while i'am doing this. I thought this was a bad joke, but it wasn't. I will never, never ever visit London or the southern parts of England again untill the surveillance cameras are gone the royal family was beheaded in townsquare. Could you imagen that people in europe live like this? In a monarchistic police state? They even going pre-crime arrests and a time ago, a soldier was arrestet because he found a gun on his property and bring it to the police. They arrested him beause he carried this gun. This is total insane.

Do you wanna live like this? I don't, and its disappointing that there isn't more protest against this violation against the 4th Amendment in the USA. The americans never lived in real tyranny, they don't know what the pure horror of a police state means.

"if you're not doing anything wrong you shouldn't have to worry. " If america falls into tyranny, the hole world is doomed. There is no such place left where people have such freedom like in the US. There is no first Amendment anywhere else, there is no secound Amendment exept in swisserland but they are already under siege, there is no such thing as the Constitution. Don't let that happend.

I'm sure we'll manage without you.