Exporting Nif. file from Blender

scottmack

Hey all,

Having some issues exporting my new revolver,

When i export it and load the model up in geck it only loads one part of the model?

Any suggestions?

UPDATE:

Okay so i can get it in geck now by putting it into nifskope and saving it there however i have a new problem when i open my nif file with nifskope it actually deletes some parts of my mesh as if the vertices were there, but if i save it in nifskope and open it with blender the missing bits re-appear?

helpsies? :D

Nifskope cannot be 'deleting' mesh blocks... if they reappear when you import the exported nif back into blender. blender isn't advanced AI and can model unknown missing parts back in by itself :biggrin:

anyway what you describe is something unheard of by me. the mesh objects must be in the nif... whether you can see them or not :/, I suggest posting a nif and some more info.

Fixed that problem all it was, was that my eyes were misleading me i just flipped the faces, but with one problem comes a new, when i put my model into the geck it cannot be slected in the render window but if i ground it and go in game to get it.. it cannot be picked up? im really confused now :D