Console Command (Workbench) Problem

Aterr

I've been trying unsuccessfully to use the console to place a workbench... the command I have is "player.placeatme c1aeb" It does place the workbench like it should, but when I attempt to use it, I get a message that I need to clear enemies from the area... there are no enemies in the area. I have tried "killall" commands and still get the same message... I used 'tgm" and a MIRV for like 10 minutes to see if there was anything that could be remotely called an enemy... nothing. Anyone have any ideas, or suggestions where I might be going wrong?

I ran into the "you can't use this while in combat" thing a couple times recently, although each time I couldn't find an enemy anywhere. I fixed it both times by simply fast traveling to the location I was at. Maybe give that a shot?

I ran into the "you can't use this while in combat" thing a couple times recently, although each time I couldn't find an enemy anywhere. I fixed it both times by simply fast traveling to the location I was at. Maybe give that a shot?

I'll give that a shot, I've already nuked the tar out of the place :nuke:

I'll give that a shot, I've already nuked the tar out of the place :nuke:

No, that did not work either. I've seen the videos on youtube where a guy just ran up, hit console, placed a Workstation, closed the console and started it right up, hit the console again, ran a bat file of materials, then was off doing his build. I still don't understand why the Clear Enemies thing is there.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Anyone know of a way to clear the Combat flag? Really, like I screwed up a bridge and get a complete walk-through on how to fix it (Many thanks for that one!!!)