Evolving character

billyro

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like evolving characters in Skyrim?

(Fable)

Would you like to see your character grow into a giant as your strength increases? Want to see your character get fat when he consumes too much food? Want to see your character get bruises, cuts, and scars when they get hurt?

Well I don't. My reasoning is mainly for the look. I can imagine how annoyed people are going to get if they spend hours on making a person, and then the character's face will become something completely different after playing for a week. I don't like the idea.

Well, what are your opinions?

The idea of your characters appearance changing throughout the game sounds good. As an idea.

Scarring like that and getting huge would totally ruin it. It has to be done by small changes. Maybe growing hair and beard and stuff like that. Bruises that go away in time.

Not something that completely changes the way your character looks permanently.

Edited by Nysba

I really didn't like the character morphing in Fable, especially since I mostly used magic.By the time I reached my mother, I looked older than she did. :wallbash:

I more or less enjoy the thought of this idea. Although I like having the changes in my character show so I can walk around with everyone being jealous of my god like stature, in Fable it annoyed me I would become a fatty from eating a piece of ham even though I spent most of the game exercising (KILLING HOLLOWMEN IS EXERCISING, END OF STORY!)

The only thing I want is scarring, but it would have to fade over time like in real life only at an accelerated rate, just never fully disappear. I think that would give characters a lot more flavor and feeling of history behind them. I mean think of it this way, almost everyone has scars IRL for one reason or another, and each one has a story, be it when we fell off our bike, or on the other extreme, like when we got in a horrible car accident and barely survived, but we survived. Scars would add this depth to Skyrim, and I would support it, also, warriors scars were a big thing in Norse culture IRL, so why not in the game? But that is the only kind of morphing I would want to see.

It is a great idea... not easy to put in the game in a way it could work. Fable examples are clear, too much could ruin the control over the looks of the character.

But i think this wont be a part of the game.