Settlement Store Menu disappeared?

drcolossus

It seems that my Settlement Store Menu item has disappeared. It's not among the menu items in the settlement build menu (and I have the leader perk level 2).

Does anyone know if there's any mod that might cause this issue? I have some build-related mods but also tested without them and the shop menu doesn't appear either.

I've the same issue - Store Menu is gone. I'm pretty sure it's crafting-mod related, but since I've a bunch and I've built a lot of settlement structures with those items I wouldn't want to start removing those mods. Tried in multiple settlements too. Anyone else encounter this issue?

Edited by TrickyHare

Well, the issue is evident in any settlement for me, not just restricted ones. I actually haven't tried shops at all yet and now that the option is missing I cannot open shops. My char is level 50 now and I'm not feeling like starting all over with a new character so I'm stuck with this.

What I did before was installing some settlement build-related mods, incl. one that allows to place things anywhere. I then build some stuff in settlements and in between removed some of the mods again because I was reorganizing my mods. This resulted in some faulty settlement objects in my save game that I can only remove with console disable or they'll crash if I try to scrap them. But i'm not sure if this is related to the shop option disappearing. I've read there's a limitation on menu items and some mods cause issues with it.

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Robot Home Defence.esm=1
SpringCleaning.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
MineDisarm.esp=1
Dont Throw Stones.esp=1
SettlerRenaming-Indicators.esp=1
CraftableAmmo.esp=1
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
DDP_Bridge_mark1.esp=1
DDP_Elevators_mark1.esp=1
DDP_Ramps_mark1.esp=1
DD_Michael_Faraday_Time_yo.esp=1
DD_Spiral_staircases.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=0
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=0
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp=0
dD-Enhanced Blood.esp=1
free_downgrades.esp=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp=0
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp=0
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp=0
Safe SSEx.esp=1
SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp=1
AlternateSettlements.esp=1

Here's my load order - I'd be very grateful if someone could point out any conflicts leading to my store build menu disappearing. I added homemaker in the hope that it would fix the issue but it didn't. Disabling alternate settlements and/or settlements keywords does the trick, but then I can't build any fancy stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by TrickyHare

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1

SettlementKeywords.esm=1

ArmorKeywords.esm=1

Robot Home Defence.esm=1

SpringCleaning.esm=1

Homemaker.esm=1

MineDisarm.esp=1

Dont Throw Stones.esp=1

SettlerRenaming-Indicators.esp=1

CraftableAmmo.esp=1

CraftableAmmo_plus.esp=1

Armorsmith Extended.esp=1

DDP_Bridge_mark1.esp=1

DDP_Elevators_mark1.esp=1

DDP_Ramps_mark1.esp=1

DD_Michael_Faraday_Time_yo.esp=1

DD_Spiral_staircases.esp=1

Crafting Workbench.esp=0

Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=0

Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp=0

dD-Enhanced Blood.esp=1

free_downgrades.esp=1

LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1

TrueStormsFO4.esp=1

TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp=0

ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks.esp=1

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp=1

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp=0

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp=0

Safe SSEx.esp=1

SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp=1

AlternateSettlements.esp=1

Here's my load order - I'd be very grateful if someone could point out any conflicts leading to my store build menu disappearing. I added homemaker in the hope that it would fix the issue but it didn't. Disabling alternate settlements and/or settlements keywords does the trick, but then I can't build any fancy stuff.

Thanks in advance!

I do not use Alt. Settlements, but delete the Keywords form Homemaker, and the SK patch in FO4Edit. Homemaker will work fine without them.

Edited by bill8872

I solved it! It's obviously Homemaker's Settlement Keywords ESP that causes this.

I disabled all settlement-related mods in Mod Organizer (inc. scrap all / place everywhere mods). Then loaded game, went from settlement to settlement and scraped all (console cmd scrapall). I wasn't happy with my settlement placements anyway since I used the Place Anywhere mods which messes things up.

I saved the game and reactivated my most important settlement mods, but not the Homemaker SK plugin. And now the shop option is under Resources.

Interestingly: If you use scrapall command with the 'scrap all mod' it'll raze the complete settlement lot, leaving only a field. If not used with the scrap all mod, it'll scrap only non-static things, so essential buildings/etc. stay).

Edited by drcolossus