More factions hunting down your character?

nap85

I would like to see more groups of enemies, various factions that hunt down your character across Skyrim, much like the hired thugs and occasional cultists. I think it would be interesting to have a handful of different factions, bandits/thugs/assassins/rival guilds etc. contuinally hunting down your character wherever you go. While you're sleeping, stepping outside your house, exiting a dungeon, waiting for you in cities...etc. I've seen a couple mods that seem to add more random encounters throughout the world, but they looked like fairly extreme overhauls that I'm not sure would work all that well with a big mod list. I tried...Genesys I think it was, caused instant ctd upon loading my game, not sure why (just under 300 mods after merges may have something to do with it). Anyone aware of a similar mod or interested in working on something like this? Thanks.

I think this could be a fun, immersive mod. I mean...all the bandit dens you clear out, no one there had a brother or father that wants revenge? Reclaim the family sword you took from their corpse? No vampire wants revenge for the death of his master? No pirate wants pay back for the theft of his booty?

Immersive Revenge!! K go!

It doesnt sound like an overly complicated mod to make for someone familar with the CK, but I've done very little with it, and wouldnt really even know where to begin. I was thinking, in order to keep it somewhat random, of adding items to leveled lists that when looted, initiate the npc's to track you down. Or adding some new (rare) npc's to the leveled lists, that when killed initiate the revenge mission. I'm not even sure if this is possible...anyone have some guidance on where to start? I was looking at the Hired Thug entries in the CK to try and get some kind of idea on how to do this...but....yeah....know nothing about scripting.