Geralt younger face

Kaeleth

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to "swap" Geralt face model to the one they used during the Alpha cutscenes (the younger one).

I can understand if some people find that a bit lore-unfriendly but I think his face was kinda cool.

I thank you all in advance for your answers.

I wonder if CDPR actually still has that face stored away somewhere... but in any case, I'd love to have a face that doesn't look like that of a former drug abuser.

They probably do.

But what? You think Geralt's face looks bad?

Geralt's default face just looks like there's something wrong with him. Like he's sick and without sleep for about 3 months. Or, like I said, a former drug abuser. I know that that's kind of the point, but yeah, it's not a pleasant look.

I'm using this mod that makes him much, much better, but I really liked some of the concept art and early screenshots of Geralt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to "swap" Geralt face model to the one they used during the Alpha cutscenes (the younger one).

I can understand if some people find that a bit lore-unfriendly but I think his face was kinda cool.

I thank you all in advance for your answers.

I'd like to see a younger version as well, something close to the opening cinematic from Witcher 1. Is there another place to see the Alpha cutscenes, this link doesn't work anymore.