suitdreams comes up purple

zerocool3312

purple meshes in game mean missing textures. This could be because the textures were not installed or the files went into the wrong folder. I would look at the mods archive and see what is in it and where they go. then look in your data folder to see if you have corresponding files.

edit: this could also be from incorrect file paths inside of the mods materials .bgsm files but if others are not having the issue I would suspect NMM didn't install the mod properly and the textures are not where they should be.

Edited by chucksteel

We're aware of that, since you're in the FO4 section :nuke:

What he said is accurate; purple objects mean the game can't find the texture it needs to put on the object. So, that means that the mod didn't install properly, or the target folder got moved somehow. You can fix this (probably) by uninstalling, and reinstalling the mod.

• 3 months later...

I had the same problem. I went back to the Nexus and noticed there are 2 files required for this mod. There is the main file and a texture file, from which you can choose either 1024x1024 textures or 2048x2048 textures. If you didn't download the texture file that is likely your problem. Hope that helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I spent like... a good week trying to figure out why I had purple textures. Just remember folks, don't forget to read all instructions.

SuitDreams_Main files

Contains: Meshes, Materials _ Require one of the textures pack.

Oh yeah... right... texture packs >_>