The Patriot Act Extended

csgators

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true. Passed with support from both sides of the aisle, even from those that did NOT support it initially. Major stumbling block for it not happening sooner? Rand Paul....... he wanted some changes. He didn't get them.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I am almost speechless, and it takes a lot to do that. However, there may well be some truth in the jests about how, when it all goes belly up, the fact that it was autosigned will enable Obama to claim non est factum "Wasn't me Sir..."

I don't agree with this....in any way. However I must say that the President...was damned if he did and damned if he did not on this one.

I was just about to post a topic about this, but you beat me to it.

I told you Obama was pretty much the same as a more charismatic bush...

The funny thing is that he goes out and kills Osama, so now there is about a 99 percent chance he will get a second term.

I would consider voting for Ron Paul due to his stance on foreign policy, however I think his economic decisions would be terrible.

I have to disagree with linspuppy, he would be much better off by not signing it, polls show a huge amount of dislike for the patriot act.