GPU Load...

xlghostlx

the problem is this.. the GPU have to load at 99% all time... the frame don't drop because the gpu go to 50% but the gpu go to 50% cause the FPS drop...

i've capped the game at 30 only to see the difference. Cause with other game (every game i've played) at 30 fps they are all smoth!! like a 60fps... this game have serious problem

In this game the time goes by faster if you play with higher fps. The gamespeed is linked to the fps. i mostly have 80-100 or sometimes even 150-180 fps the game runs faster that way it feels smoother. i wonder how the 30 fps feel on the consoles they only have 30 sometimes they even drop to 25 i read somewhere. i wonder if there the gamespeed is also linked to the fps. Do their console 30 fps have the same speed like the 60 fps on pc is the question i got in my mind.

With the frame rate set at 60 a GPU running at 99% has no overhead & frame rate will drop in problem areas. A GPU running at 50% has overhead & frame rate stays constant.

With vram, if the game needs more than you have, you will loose frame rate or get CTDs. The most I ever used is 3.8gb so I consider this a 4gb game.

Try running the game locked at 40 or 50. I ran Skyrim set a these with different GPUs with no problem at all.

Later