Skyrim announcement till today, went fast.

CamonnaTong

We only got a half of a year till Skyrim. Time went real fast. Since this is my graduating year and I'm getting over $4000 from various things, I'm using it to buy a new computer. But what this topic is about is the way you felt when Skyrim was announced up to this day. I'm eager to hear what others say.

For me I was jumping in excitement and I called everyone of my friends from school. It started with me checking the bethsoft site. I do that on a daily basis. I looked over and saw TES V: Skyrim This was the happiest moment in my life, I think. I was still playing Morrowind when Oblivion came out and I didn't even know there was another one announced let alone coming out. But anyways as I said what was everyone's reaction? And the things related to Skyrim or at least the anticipation level to this day, and what you are looking forward to. I am eager to hear everyone as I said as well. Let the commenting begin. *Arena announcer's voice*

Didn't we have like, six of the same threads?

I'm talking about how time flew and there is only half a year till it comes out. I'm also talking about what is on your mind, were you anxious to read the GI Skyrim edition and anything else that happened from the announcement till now (Well almost anything.)

@LordWushin, I knew about it on the 12th of December I'm just explaining what happened and other things (Releated to Skyrim.) that happened at the time till now. Like if you made a bethsoft friend or something that kind of thing. Which I did.

Modding for Skyrim is going to be EPIC.

If only there was an active developer for the max niftools.... I sure hope I get my IP unblocked from niftools. :rolleyes: just checked and I'm back in.

Edited by Ghogiel

I got you! My bad, I was so ecstatic when I saw him on Spike game award on the TV, I literally passed out and missed the whole announcement! Till now I have been handling myself amazingly, sometimes I randomly burst out and say stuff about wanting it. I want Skyrim now!!! No waiting till E3 or November, now!