Anyone Know of an Inventory Tracker Mod?

Diet

note: Saddlebags might also count as "owned containers" - depending on how many horses you own that could add a few more IDs to track.

Then there are mods such as COBL's Luggage...

Both those as I understand are other mods, which would be an after thought since compatibility generally comes after functionality, that'd have to come later. I really have no experience coding mods for Oblivion, but any veteran coder looking for a much appreciated project could start with this. It just seems like it'd be a very useful, so the fact it hasn't been done before leads me to believe there must be some major difficulty with it.

A mod named inventory tracker: http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/theelderscrollsivoblivion/mod/21676.html?details=1

Keeps track of personal inventory, maybe it could be expanded upon? I don't know if mods typically release their source, but it's an idea.

I'm a little busy with other things right now and haven't touched scripting since OBSE 18 (lol), but I'll certainly take a look at trying to make this kind of thing after I've finished necessary stuff (work, work, etc., and more work).