Grass stalk and Toothpick graphical mod

Perraine

Steam Workshop is fine for me, although I'd prefer that it puts the mods in the mod directory and name them properly, Steam is a bit like an old woman sometimes, hiding her biscuits so the kids find'em, they can be so anal; sometimes. ...

However, currently the workshop is getting far, FAR more traffic and content the the Nexus. Seems if it isn't Skyrim/Elder Scrolls or Fallout related, it's gets bypassed.

jea that i dont like either, also u cant tag the mods which is super bad imo, cause i dont want to look at >100000 shitty voicepacks (although i got like 20 of them^^) b4 finding an actual interesting mod.

But the some of the good things about the workshop is that u dont need to reupload the whole mod every time u update something / fix stuff as it only uploades the things you actualy changed.

with xcom i dont think its that bad tho... the autoupdating sucs, i think it should be toggelable per mod, so you dont loose all the .ini tweaking. But I also like dont having to update manually every time someone adds a prop to his/her mod.

Pros 'n Cons every fukn time ;)

Please upload on Nexus, I for one don't want to use Steam. Thank you Bret.

As i wrote in the descripton of my steam mod (were u find the nexus link to an older version), i cant upload to nexus cause the mod is too big (half a gig) and it wount let me.

<snip>

Dunno what's going on for you, here's a ~750MB Oblivion mod. You've probably got access to the modder-only forums, maybe try asking in there? I've had a look around but all I could find was a comment from last year or so when Nexus moved to cloud-based hosting and someone needed to hard refresh the file upload page.

jea that i dont like either, also u cant tag the mods which is super bad imo,

<snip>

There's a link in the OP of the proposed sticky thread: modding resources here about adding tags to Workshop mods.

I know its possible to upload big mods... its ob my end, my internet is unstable atm and the upload allways stops.

I have no problem with someone with reasonable internet uploading it here for me (dont know if u are able to have 2 Admins on one mod, but new mod would be fine too).

...Thanks for the tagging tut... will defently do that :)

Kat.

Ah, thought the problem was on the Nexus end. You can give other accounts permissions on your uploaded files. You need to edit the User Permissions section of the mod and add the person's Nexus account name in the Other Team Members box. Edited by Dragon32

I know its possible to upload big mods... its ob my end, my internet is unstable atm and the upload allways stops.

I have no problem with someone with reasonable internet uploading it here for me (dont know if u are able to have 2 Admins on one mod, but new mod would be fine too).

...Thanks for the tagging tut... will defently do that :smile:

Kat.

are you going to upload the updated grass stalk and toothpick to nexus.

The "adds new stuff" file was just the old version