Best Body Face mod(s)?

oxpleaqssfwspy2

Many people have commented they found Modular Beautiful People 2CH ++ difficult to install. It's not that well supported in English but a lot of people are using it.

You might find this mod interesting if you're looking at all the body mods out there.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37013

There is a tool that allows you to convert clothes for it.

I can help you with installing MBP (I speak Japanese). But actually it's not that hard anymore. Just get the full file (rather than actually following the "modular" method of choosing what you want to download and install). There's even an English patch (cuz the race descriptions become messed up if you use it), available from the same site.

As for Robert's Male, if I'm not mistaken, this is the standard version. I haven't installed it yet though. Focusing on less cosmetic mods first, because these cosmetic things are generally easy to install.

That being said, relax dude. It's not hard to install body mods, and it's pretty safe. Unless you botch it somehow by completely ignoring the instructions that they always simply state in the readme anyway, you're unlikely to really mess up your game or anything. In any case you should really use OMOD installers (or BAIN, if you know how), because if you don't like it, it automatically uninstalls all the files and you go back to vanilla body.

There's no real problems with compatibility either. When they talk about "compatibility" when it comes to body mods, they're usually only talking about shapes (some parts may clip into another part) and textures (textures could be messed up), but it usually won't crash or anything. For example, there are some clothes for HGEC C-cup that won't fit into the E-cup (the tips of the breasts will clip, poking out of the clothing). If you have the wrong paths (installed to/from the wrong folder), you might get invisible hands, invisible torsos, or something, but that's about as bad as I've ever seen it get.

I can help you with installing MBP (I speak Japanese). But actually it's not that hard anymore. Just get the full file (rather than actually following the "modular" method of choosing what you want to download and install). There's even an English patch (cuz the race descriptions become messed up if you use it), available from the same site.

As for Robert's Male, if I'm not mistaken, this is the standard version. I haven't installed it yet though. Focusing on less cosmetic mods first, because these cosmetic things are generally easy to install.

That being said, relax dude. It's not hard to install body mods, and it's pretty safe. Unless you botch it somehow by completely ignoring the instructions that they always simply state in the readme anyway, you're unlikely to really mess up your game or anything. In any case you should really use OMOD installers (or BAIN, if you know how), because if you don't like it, it automatically uninstalls all the files and you go back to vanilla body.

There's no real problems with compatibility either. When they talk about "compatibility" when it comes to body mods, they're usually only talking about shapes (some parts may clip into another part) and textures (textures could be messed up), but it usually won't crash or anything. For example, there are some clothes for HGEC C-cup that won't fit into the E-cup (the tips of the breasts will clip, poking out of the clothing). If you have the wrong paths (installed to/from the wrong folder), you might get invisible hands, invisible torsos, or something, but that's about as bad as I've ever seen it get.

The link is to Robert Male Average Stock Clothing And Armor Final, n/a without the body but, useful in the future. However, I just found it here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14942

Edited by oxpleaqssfwspy2

I managed to get everything working, no conflicts... so far. I decided to stick to The Girl Next Door + Clothes and Roberts. Only TGND race mods, like Immersive Tabaxi which, I think is what the Khajiits (talking mountain lion) should have looked like. Come to think of it, an Argonian (talking monitor lizard) type version of Tabaxi wouldn't look that shabby either. Thanks All for the info.

P.S. Pass on the above mod idea to any professional race modders of re-engineering the above two races into something less Dr Zeus-ish.