The Movie 2012

Dicecaster

So, I recently watched the movie 2012, and I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on the subject. The only thing I've got to say is: if all the superheroes lived in our world, and such a catastrophe really occured, Aquaman would be laughing his butt off. Edited by Dicecaster

I have repeated this time and again but the world will only end when three things happens;

1. Nexus gets new smilies :dance: :hurr: :hurr:

2. Psyduck becomes the new overlord :psyduck:

3. ME3 is released.

The first one is already done, now Psyduck will rise to power and in early 2012 ME3 is released. We are doomed people!

Edited by brokenergy

Whatever you do, do NOT watch the Asylum version. It is terrible. Seriously. The Behind the Scenes for it is nothing but the crew talking about their trip through the jungle trying to avoid getting shot by rebel soldiers (Real life, not the movie). Only watch it if you're having a Terrible Movie Night or something.

I've seen it. It was "meh" for me. Then again, most movies are "meh" for me nowadays...that's why I stay in front of the computer 24/7. :tongue:

I will say that the special effects were pretty good.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

I thought the movie was hilariously bad. Nevertheless I found it entertaining. The best part was how California started to fall into emptiness, as if a 10,000 foot deep cave system was under North America. It was really dumb, but at least the effects looked cool.

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

Read this, the movie only got $166,112,167 in the US, but internationally? They got $600,700,000. Is it because the people in the US are far smarter than people in other countries? (Just kidding, couldn't resist)

Yeah, I watched the movie on TV. Pretty interesting at the start, I loved real-life fiction. Lots of conspiracies, excitement, mysteries, and all the fancy CGI didn't even started yet. Why? It's believable. I just loved the idea where the governments know a lot of things we don't.

Then it becomes your regular disaster/action movie.

The effects, were the most uninteresting part of the movie. George Lucas did that same quality of effects 5 years ago (31 years ago?). Who needs CGI anyway?

Edited by Ancient Aeon