TotalBiscuit plays the DNF demo!

CommanderCrazy

Well that was disappointing, after all this time poor old Duke has found himself in a generic shooter. :(

So my predictions were correct. Hehe. I said that after all these years of anticipating this game, it's going to end up sucking. And now it does. :P

"Sucks" is maybe a bit harsh, it's just nothing special, an average shooter that happens to have Duke Nukem in it. :psyduck:

• 4 weeks later...
I guess DNF takes his place next to Daikatana over hyped overdone game of the year. Still it had some rough gems I enjoyed and the fan service was nice, But I wonder if Gearbox used some of the Colonial Marines assets in Duke Stadium. That place could have come straight from Ailiens and the chest busters were disturbing more so then in AVP 3.

I guess DNF takes his place next to Daikatana over hyped overdone game of the year. Still it had some rough gems I enjoyed and the fan service was nice, But I wonder if Gearbox used some of the Colonial Marines assets in Duke Stadium. That place could have come straight from Ailiens and the chest busters were disturbing more so then in AVP 3.

At least there wasn't a Suck It Down ad this time... I think. Probably sitting on the cutting room floor of some ad agency.