Arm Wrestling

Took me till the second run through to sort of get it right and actually won a few fights as well , could be made slightly easier for those with mice which react a bit slowly..:)

Thanks to all that replied to my request for help with the Arm wrestling it really helped me out. Will have to admit that the book that game with the game sure didn't help out any. It says to use the direction keys and here you don't need the keys at all. Did need to turn the sensitivity down on the mouse for it though.<G>

My guess is that the Devs used the direction keys first off and then after the game guide went to print decided to swap over to the mouse, that might also account for other discrepancies in the guide.

A gamepad, failure is near impossible. :thumbsup:

Never thought about a game pad. Might have to took into one. Wonder if they've got a wireless one or if they are all wired?

My guess is that the Devs used the direction keys first off and then after the game guide went to print decided to swap over to the mouse, that might also account for other discrepancies in the guide.

I think your right on the money with your thinking in regards to this as I've notice allot of different discrepencies as well.

A gamepad, failure is near impossible. :thumbsup:

Never thought about a game pad. Might have to took into one. Wonder if they've got a wireless one or if they are all wired?

You can buy a wireless receiver for wireless 360 pads, I use wired because I'm right in front of the thing anyway and have little to gain from the extra expense.