Crashing on 1.4 update

choochoo1

Hi all,So iv spent 2 days trying to trouble shoot this issue and am ready to ask for some help. I have a save I was using to do a railroad play through and after the update to 1.4 im having a lot of crashing issues, I narrowed part of it down to these 7 mods but it only seems to happen when theyre all active. iv tried de-activating and activating them in every order I could try. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas or solutions. any help would be appreciated,

thanks guys.

I had this problem with the previous update and turned out to be a material file that I created for a custom retexture to a gun and some of it's scopes. It had worked fine until the update. I reinstalled the same mod and let it overwrite the changes i had made it started working again. To elaborate more specifically; the gun had referenced combat shotgun's scope and when I made a retexture I made a new material file that no longer pointed to the vanilla gun's scope but to a new scope with my texture. For whatever reason the update did not like that.

Edited by Descivii