Helper menu - no NifTools

IanPlant

I've installed 2009 version of 3DS Max as it is supported by NifTools, I've installed niftools-max-plugins-3.4.2.4632 but nothing is showing up in the Helper menu. I'm able to import nif's no problem.

I'm trying to create collisions for the model i have made

I've installed 2009 version of 3DS Max as it is supported by NifTools, I've installed niftools-max-plugins-3.4.2.4632 but nothing is showing up in the Helper menu. I'm able to import nif's no problem.

You did check the drop down menu under that tab right? Just making sure.

You did check the drop down menu under that tab right? Just making sure.

It shows up in the plug-ins manager and it is in the drop down menu on the right. The reason for asking is that i'm following a tutorial and it mentions the helper menu

in the command pannel>create tab>helpers. he is asking have you checked the drop down menu there, niftools is not in the standard helpers, it has it's own category.

if you see dummy and point helpers they you are still looking at standard helpers.