Specific (combat) CTD. Need help..

Varsy

Dear everyone!

I have specific CTD. When i'm engaging in combat in the area of Financial Distric (and some near it, i suppose) i have a CTD after long combat. Firstly i shoot everyone, and then CTD. Like in few seconds. That can causes it?

If you need my list of plugins - i will write it apart, because it's long.
P.S. Sorry for bad english

The best thing I can suggest is save your game for a backup before combat. Remove all mods and load that game - try to duplicate the crash in combat and then add one mod at a time to see when it crashes again. It's a difficult process of elimination to figure it out.

I would recommend leaving the bad mod disabled and then load your original saved game so the other mods being turned off/on don't ruin what work you have done.

Could also be a memory issue. The Financial District is a "dense" area which tends to favour some micro-stutter. Add to that the loading of a bunch of NPCs and some back and forth shooting in combination with a few environment-enhancing mods, and you're bound the experience serious hick-ups... :(

@Citadel535

Yeah, i thought about this method and was afraid that i will read it on comments to my topic) so, there is no way now, thanks!

@JimmyRJump

I thought about it also, there is every reason to believe that it is so (200 mods)... :(

I have added the "swap file" (i'm not sure i write it correct, i have configurate additional memory with hard drive) but it's like a sticking plaster for a man bleeding to death, you know