Fallout 4 Weird Texture Glitch After i Install Automatron

Hyperhorse

I know i have many mods on my game but i'm still looking what mods caused this, or even this is happened because tweaks on fallout4.ini

1195_1313983295285467_616601852664995410

12321267_1313983251952138_84790041590841

I have tried to remove textures from texture optimizer mod, but this bug still appear.
I tried to make the "fallout4.ini" file looks normal (without the manual tweaks), still failed

I dont know what caused this,

so far the possibility problem is:

1. Texture Mods isn't compatible with Automatron/Beta Update (you know, because the automatron needs the beta update dll files)

2. Some Tweaks in "fallout4.ini/fallout4prefs.ini" not compatible too

3. The beta update not compatible with my GPU. ( I know my GPU doesn't afford the minimum requirement to play fallout 4, but it worked before, even the game running smoothly on my Integrated GPU)

Is anyone having this bug too? Or even anyone have the solution? Thanks

Do you have any mods that affect headlamps, or add new ones?

I don't think so

But i'm not sure though

Maybe there is mod that affect headlamp but not a headlamp mod

If there is a mod that affect headlamp, where should i manually check? (previously i used NMM, but i can't use it anymore now)

Same, and I think one of my mods may add headlamps of a sort but its combined with a ton of other crap (one of the major overhaul mods)

Have also noticed 'new' drops (Example: another version of nuka cola) that don't stack with old variants (yet both are still dropping ingame)

Give it a week or so and the modders will update(or remove) conflicting sections. (So far only 'game breaking' bug was the one that gave me 2million rads when I picked a new perk after leveling up, but TGM -> select perk -> TGM off fixed / bypassed it)